41

Chapter 41: Wearing Jin Nanyu's Shirt, Sexy and Alluring

Lu Rao sleeps here tonight without pajamas.

She was afraid of getting the skirt dirty when she wore this skirt, so she wouldn't even think about going out tomorrow.

Jin Nanyu came out of the shower and saw that she was still sitting on the sofa. He took out a white shirt from the closet and handed it to Lu Rao, "Put this on. You packed up all the clothes. You are not at home." pajamas."

Lu Rao took the shirt in and put it on.

The two of them have lived together for so many years, and they really haven't worn his shirt.

After all, she has pajamas, but she has never worn them. She put on this shirt in the bathroom, looked at herself in the mirror, and for some reason, she saw a different kind of temptation, especially the pair of shirts under the shirt. The legs are slender and fair.

Although she is not tall, her legs are really long and mainly thin, so the visual effect is good.

She washed up and went out.

The moment Jin Nanyu saw her coming out, his eyes were really straightened, and he kept staring at her leg.

She was wearing his shirt. She had small shoulders on her upper body, so the shirt just reached her hips and covered her butt.

Lu Rao came out without wearing underwear, and put the underwear on the clothes rack in the bathroom to hang.

So the middle point, the white shirt is very obvious. Nipples are protruding.

Really coquettish.

This visual effect made a fire inside him.

Now there is only one thought, to fuck her.

Fuck her water.

Lu Rao didn't notice the change in his eyes, and went to bed and lay down trying to sleep.

Jin Nanyu walked in front of her, knelt down and pinched her face and asked her, "You will move back tomorrow, and I will send you back early in the morning. You pack your things and I will bring you back."

Lu Rao listened to this strange, "Why?"

Jin Nanyu patiently said to her: "You have promised to get back together with me now, and if you don't move back to live with me, do you still want to share the rent with Mu Lin? I don't like you sharing the same roof with him. So close, so you moved back to live with me."

Lu Rao shook his head and refused, with a firm tone, "No, although I promised to reunite with you, I haven't completely reunited with you. I said I want to see your sincerity."

She is a little greedy, because she has never felt his pursuit. She has been chasing him for so many years. She has liked him silently since high school. She has never enjoyed the feeling of being liked by him. Now it is better. It's easy to have such an opportunity, you must enjoy it, and if you move back to be with him now, won't this let him succeed? It just feels different.

Jin Nanyu's face turned black when he heard this, Lu Rao immediately became unhappy when he saw him like this, pointed to his face and said, "Look at you, you are like this, if you are strong and domineering, let me listen to you Yes, you will not be happy if you don’t listen to you. Now it’s just a pursuit. I haven’t completely reunited with you. Now that I make you unhappy, you just treat me coldly. You have been listening to you all these years Yes, I have to listen to you whatever you say, and come back when you tell me to. Every time you decide, can’t you just listen to me? "

Jin Nanyu was quite angry at first, but when he heard these words, he suppressed his anger. In order to show that he was not angry, he smirked and said yes.

Lu Rao was very happy to see the reaction on his face.

In the past, Jin Nanyu always revolved around Lanyin.

When the two of them fell in love before, Jin Nanyu listened to Lan Yin for everything, and whatever Lan Yin said was what he said.

Jin Nanyu is just like 24 Filial Boyfriend, he will do whatever people say and will not refute at all.

Lu Rao used to be quite envious of the state of the two of them.

But after she was with Jin Nanyu, she didn't know if it was because she felt that she had stolen it, so she was in the same state as posting him, listening to him in everything, it was not like Jin Nanyu was in love with Lan Yin that freedom.

Jin Nanyu would coax Lan Yin and follow her.

She was with Jin Nanyu, an idiot, and Jin Nanyu would only kill her.

She also wanted the feeling of Jin Nanyu surrounding her.

Although Jin Nanyu followed her, he didn't want her to share the rent with Mu Lin, so he coaxed her and said, "I can agree with you if you want to live outside. But can you not share the rent with him? I'll find another one for you." Is the place good? I also have a vacant property near your company, and you will move there. As long as you don't stay with him, it's fine."

Lu Rao explained clearly: "I lived with him as an ordinary cooperative relationship, and nothing else happened to me with him."

Jin Nanyu's jealousy welled up in his heart, thinking that his girlfriend lived with other men, in case she was peeped on while taking a shower or something, who knows if that Mu Lin would install a camera in the bathroom or something? , It’s not good to be photographed, and then you will be drugged, and you will faint when you sleep at night. Who knows why he is forced to do it?

For another example, if she was even more obscene, holding her underwear and masturbating, just thinking about these things would make him feel like he would explode.

Lu Rao also felt that it seemed inappropriate. After all, Mu Lin was interested in her. She agreed to share the rent before because she felt that the two of them were normal friends.

Lu Rao agreed, "Okay, I'll discuss it with him and find someone to sublet."

Jin Nanyu was happy when he heard this, and when he got up, he kissed her on the mouth to let her sleep.

The two were lying on the bed, Lu Rao was very sleepy, and he wanted to sleep with his eyes closed. As a result, Jin Nanyu's hand touched her leg, and Lu Rao was touched by him, which stimulated her so much that she couldn't sleep, so she reached out to touch her leg. His hands were slapped away, and he said in a lazy nasal voice: "Don't come, I'm going to sleep, I'm here for my aunt."

Jin Nanyu originally wanted to bear it, but he hadn't done it for a month since their quarrels. When Lu Rao came out wearing his shirt just now, he couldn't help but want to fuck her up.

It's inconvenient because she's menstruating, but now she's soft in her arms, and she can't control her smell, especially when the person in her arms is still wearing his shirt, which is a different kind of temptation for men. I couldn't help touching her leg, and now I want to rub it out.

Jin Nanyu felt the swelling in his crotch. He got up uncontrollably, pressed Lu Rao, and said to her in a hoarse voice, "Can you try this place for me?"

Jin Nanyu's hand slipped in along the shirt and pinched her chest. Lu Rao was not used to wearing underwear when he slept, so he wore this shirt with protruding nipples. Looking at it, Jin Nanyu wanted to take her out for him just now.

...

[The author has something to say: I am almost moved to tears. I'm almost two thousand pigs, and I feel like I'm about to be recommended by readers. Everyone continue to steal pigs! ! ,Love you guys! ! 】