74

Chapter 74: Wearing Sexy Lingerie Cut from the Triangular Part + Vibrating Egg Vibration Grinds Her Nipples and Clitoris (3000 words)

"No." Jin Nanyu replied very simply, "I gave it to you for the first time, and I slept with you for nothing."

So both of them are clean with each other, and each give each other firsts.

No, Lu Rao felt that he was going to be fooled, and he didn't know what was going on, why it was different from what he thought, before...

She said: "Lan Yin told me that you two had sex before, and that you two had a special fit in bed, that you two kept doing it when you were in a relationship, and she was sprayed by you every time .And she also said that you... said that you especially like to lick her bottom."

Jin Nanyu: "..."

It was inconceivable for him to hear this, but he didn't expect Lan Yin to say such a thing.

He explained his innocence: "No, maybe I swear to you, I never touched her. And I never slept with her. I only licked your bottom and fucked you alone. "

Lu Rao has already done this to him so many times, but he couldn't help but blush when he heard this.

"So she told me so much before, was she talking nonsense?"

Jin Nanyu was silent for a while, and said with a bit of embarrassment: "Otherwise, you should think about it for yourself if I ejaculated in seconds when I first met you. All men will ejaculate in seconds for the first time."

It was the first time he saw a woman's pussy at that time. He used to watch it from AVs. He didn't watch many AVs. He only looked at it with the people in the dormitory when he was curious, and he didn't feel it.

The heroines in the AVs he saw were all turned over by someone, and the bottom was dark, so the first time he saw Lu Raonen's pussy, he really couldn't hold back and shot in seconds, because the first time Once I saw such a pink pussy, water was bubbling from the hole, and the opening and closing were very cute.

And it was the first time he inserted into a woman's hole, the first time he saw a real tender pussy, and it was the first time he was clamped so tightly, it was so tight that Lu Rao's lower body was so tight that he couldn't even insert it in, it was useless It took a lot of effort to insert it, and it was difficult to get in after it was in. His dick was so tight that it was hard to move. He was sucked tightly by the hole meat. He enjoyed it so much that he couldn't hold back the instant shot.

Lu Rao: "...I thought you were the kind of person who shoots in seconds." Who would have thought that it was his first time at that time, so he shot in seconds.

She thought there was only so much durability a man could hold on to.

At that time, she was still thinking, ejaculating so quickly, is it because her kidneys are not good...

But after he was so persistent, he naturally forgot about the first incident.

Jin Nanyu was furious: "Lu Rao, when did you have instant ejaculation? Haven't you had a good time in all these years? I just ejaculated the first time. I've already made it so clear. Believe me?"

Lu Rao saw his distraught look, so he quickly comforted him, stretched out his hand to hook the back of his hand, and said coquettishly: "I believe it, I'm just shocked, so it's the first time you're with me."

Not with Lanyin, but with her.

The two of them gave each other their first time, they were both clean, they didn't surpass other women, and her stick didn't stir in other women's holes.