61

Chapter 61: Marriage Proposal + Show Me Masturbation (3000 words)

Jin Nanyu was very satisfied. After releasing Lu Rao, he pinched her waist and said in a low voice, "I really owe you."

Lu Rao: "..."

Jin Nanyu took Lu Rao's hand and took her home.

Lu Rao went back to his rented room and saw Jin Nanyu coming in with him again. He was speechless. With Jin Nanyu's appearance, it was clear that he was living with her again. Now, isn't it that they have returned to their previous state?

What's the difference between falling in love and not talking about it? I just enjoyed Jin Nanyu's good treatment. Lu Rao was very upset and turned Jin Nanyu away, and said to him: "Okay, you can go back. .”

Jin Nanyu seemed to be poured on the top of his head by a bucket of cold water, and it rained from the top of his head. He was not happy: "Why?"

Lu Rao laughed angrily when he saw that he was rubbing his feet secretly and wanted to come in, and pushed him away: "Why do you have the nerve to ask me? Jin Nanyu, you told me that we are just dating, You just want to pursue me, but I haven't agreed yet. You haven't succeeded yet, so you moved to my place openly. What is the difference between our current state and the past? I don't want to be the same as before, so you go back to me .”

Jin Nanyu's face turned dark when he heard this, but he had no choice but to give up because he agreed, so he reluctantly kissed her and asked her, "Then when will you marry me?"

Lu Rao was about to faint from his anger, he was so insincere, marriage proposals were always so casual, he thought she had to marry him, right? So he directly omitted the step of proposing.

Thinking that it's because of him, that you have to be with him, is he just being so perfunctory?

Lu Rao didn't want it to be so simple, so he drove him out of the house angrily, and said, "You can dream."

Lu Rao closed the door. After the door was closed, Lu Rao turned around and went in. After seeing that the steps up to the door were a pile of rose petals, Lu Rao was dumbfounded. The rose petals on the ground were arranged in a heart shape, and this On top of the rose petals there were other petals that made an arrow pointing in one direction, asking her to go further.

Lu Rao followed the arrow and walked in. She opened the door of her room. When she opened the door, she saw a pile of lipstick on the bed, piled up with saliva into a heart shape, and there was a piece of paper in the middle. He picked up the paper and took a look. It was Jin Nanyu's handwriting, and what he wrote was: [Open the door. 】

When Lu Rao saw this reaction, he turned around and walked outside. She opened the door, and as expected, Jin Nanyu was standing at the door. The moment Lu Rao opened the door, Jin Nanyu was holding a bouquet of roses Hua, knelt down on one knee, and proposed to her. He was very excited, so his voice was trembling. Jin Nanyu held the ring box in his hand and handed it to her. He wanted to say something, but he was so excited that he spoke for a long time. Nothing was said.

He seemed to be dumb, he had never been so excited before, he was so excited that he couldn't speak, he exhaled calmly, and then he opened his mouth and said to Lu Rao: "Wu Rao, will you marry me?"

Lu Rao looked at Jin Nanyu looking at him sincerely, with a begging look on his face, and smiled happily, the kind of happiness that bent over while smiling.

She waited until Jin Nanyu proposed to her.

Jin Nanyu proposed to her.

Just as he thought, holding roses and wearing a ring, he knelt down on one knee and proposed to her.