86

Chapter 86: Licking her pussy through her panties in the teacher's office + brother helps you rub your breasts (3000 words)

Lan Yin had already given up on pursuing this high-level cultivation, but now that Lu Rao seemed to be interested in this high-altitude flower, she suddenly felt that, in fact, she could do it?

She doesn't like Lu Rao.

In other words, he should hate Lu Rao very much.

The two families grew up as neighbors, and her family likes to give them two comparisons.

Lan Yin is good-looking, while Lu Rao is ugly, but her family has always said that Lu Rao from the next door looks like a good wife and mother, and it will be easy to find a partner in the future. With your looks, others will think you are a vixen. It's just for fun.

She couldn't imagine that her parents would say that about herself. Moreover, although Lu Rao's grades were not very good, they were better than her, so her parents actually said, the girl next door to you, how good is her grades in school? , your score is dozens of times higher than yours this time, how did you learn it?

Lu Rao is very cute, I don’t know if it’s really so cute, or just pretending to be cute, I don’t go out on weekends, I don’t go to Internet cafes, I don’t go to KTV, I don’t go to these places, I just stay at home and let her go shopping Shopping malls are asking for a long time. She doesn't seem to like these places. Lan Yin likes to go to these places. After all, she is still young, so she just wants to talk about it. Unlike Lu Rao next door, who is so well-behaved, reading and studying at home every day, like you will learn to be bad and become a wild girl sooner or later.

She couldn't figure out why her parents were so eccentric, as if the girl next door was their daughter.

That's why she doesn't like Lu Rao. Seeing that Lu Rao likes Jin Nanyu now, she suddenly wants to stimulate Lu Rao.

She had never been pissed off by Lu Rao's shadow since she was a child.

...

Lu Rao thought that it was his own business that he had a crush on him, so he just planned to watch him secretly. I only know that she is not good-looking and has a bad figure. There is no way Jin Nanyu would like her. After the game, she found that a bunch of girls rushed over to give him water. Lu Rao was shocked. The person she liked turned out to be so good...

It was liked by so many people.

How could she rob such a group of people in the school?

Lu Rao looked at her face when she went back at night, and she was surprised when she saw this haggard face.

Compared with other students, I really don’t like skin care. Some students in the class love beauty. Now they use Korean makeup and Japanese clothing. Many people in her dormitory use and buy some cosmetics. They usually go out on weekends I use it when I play. She usually just washes her face with water, and occasionally borrows facial cleanser from her roommate when her face is oily. The only skin care product is estimated to be a Vaseline lip balm.

So her complexion is a bit sallow, and her facial features are still unrefined, and she doesn't look good at all.

Her face probably can't be saved except plastic surgery.

She felt more and more that she was too ugly, but she couldn't help it, her looks were born, so what could she do if she just looked like this.

She is living on very little now. Because her mother works in a factory with very little salary for a month, it is not easy to support her to study. Recently, she bought things at home, so she dare not ask for more money, and the living expenses in hand are enough.