56

Chapter 56: Lu Rao, Let's Get Married

Jin Nanyu's face became more and more ugly, and it could be seen from his face that he was really extremely angry.

Jin Nanyu's expression was not right, and Lu Rao who was beside him was even more angry and wanted to hit someone.

At first, I thought that no matter how bad Lan Yin was, he would just do some tricks in front of the two of them to separate them.

But I didn't expect it to be like this, which is already a violation of the law.

After she did this, she still took ecstasy.

Now Lu Rao was so angry that he wanted to strangle Lan Yin to death.

Although she didn't like Lan Yin, she wouldn't do this to her. What about Lan Yin, Lan Yin gave her this kind of medicine directly.

This is not an ordinary drug, this is ecstasy, this is a drug, once you get involved with this thing, it is really the end of this life, this life will be ruined.

Jin Nanyu also had the same thoughts as Lu Rao. At first, he thought that Lan Yin was bad only because of his appearance, but now he knew that she was a black-hearted person, and she was bad from the beginning to the end.

Lu Rao couldn't bear it anymore and took his hand and said: "Call the police, we can't indulge her like this, and I don't know what she means, she clearly wants to kill me, her goal is not Liu Zhu, It's me, she wants to play me to death, I can't let her go like this, if I let her go, she will definitely kill me."

Jin Nanyu thought the same way. Drugs and other things have come out, so how kind do you expect her to be?

So Jin Nanyu called the police and told the police about the drug incident. The police came over immediately after receiving the report, and also obtained the surveillance video of the bar. If the evidence is solid, they can arrest people.

...

Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu returned home angrily. She threw her shoes aside in anger, and now she really wanted to hit Jin Nanyu.

It was all caused by a man. She sat slumped on the sofa, looked at Jin Nanyu with her hands up, and was puzzled: "Jin Nanyu, why do you think Lan Yin hates me so much? She seems to be clearly She looks like she wants to kill me, I feel that she has deep suspense for me, but I don't know why she hates me so much."

Jin Nanyu also changed his shoes and went over, walked in front of her, embraced her, changed a position for Lu Rao, and let her sit in his arms. Jin Nanyu smelled the smell of her neck and thought: " Is it because of me?"

Lu Rao actually guessed that way, Lu Rao actually knew that she had a crush on Jin Nanyu when she was in high school, that's why so many things happened that made Jin Nanyu hate her so much.

But Lu Rao didn't understand why Lan Yin would do this. She, a person with such excellent conditions, would hate her so much.

She doesn't have any competing goals either.

But it is really difficult to know the reason why, except for the client, Lan Yin, no one has a way to know why.

Lu Rao kicked Jin Nanyu, and said aggrievedly: "It's all because of you, a rotten peach blossom. She must have done this to me with a grudge because she didn't get you."

Jin Nanyu grabbed her waving little foot, held it tightly, apologized and knew it was his fault, "Yes, I was wrong, it's all my fault, the only fault is that I love you so much now."

Lu Rao really can't stand his sweet talk anymore. It's completely different from before. He used to be a very cold person, but now he is completely sweet-mouthed. Lu Rao often can't stand it. one person.

...

Jin Nanyu went to Mu Lin, took the ecstasy pill, and told Mu Lin about the bar.

Mu Lin was stunned for a while when he heard it, and he realized how wrong he was in the end.

Almost did something bad.

If he was really greedy and wanted to get Lu Rao to prescribe medicine, maybe Lu Rao's life was really ruined by him. Now that I think about it, it's really scary and eerie that goose bumps popped out.

Mu Lin explained to Jin Nanyu frankly: "The medicine is not mine, and I didn't know it was ecstasy. The medicine was given to me by Lanyin. She said it was an aphrodisiac. If I want to get Lu Rao, I have to ask for it. I don't want to take this aphrodisiac, so I haven't got it and kept it."

Jin Nanyu heard this and sure enough, it was exactly what he thought, and it was Lan Yin who was behind it.

Jin Nanyu took the initiative to give the medicine to the police, and it is very clear to find out, because when Lan Yin gave it to Mu Lin, she had fingerprints, and her fingerprints were on the small bag. She got ecstasy.

...

Jin Nanyu went back and told Lu Rao that the police had already gone to investigate, and the result must be exactly what they thought.

Lu Rao was wearing a mask when he listened, feeling quite embarrassed, but he still sighed: "Fortunately, Mu Lin is an upright gentleman, and he didn't do anything to me. After a catastrophe, I told you that Mu Lin is a good person, not as dirty as you think. You don't believe me, and you still speculate on others."

Hearing the praise in her mouth, Jin Nanyu immediately tasted it very much. He didn't want to hear it, so he pinched Lu Rao's butt very angrily, and warned her: "Don't praise other men in front of me, it will only hurt you." Will want me to fuck you to death, let you have any other mood to think about other men."

Lu Rao was in pain from being pinched, and he yelped in pain, then dropped his hand.

She went out to watch TV, Jin Nanyu went out with her, and sat on the sofa with her.

Jin Nanyu didn't know what was wrong, but suddenly came up with such a thought, he turned around and looked at Lu Rao and said, "Wu Rao, let's get married."

Lu Rao paused while holding the remote control, then turned to look at him, wondering why he proposed.

It's true that Jin Nanyu really wants to marry her. The wedding ring has already been bought, so he really wants to marry her and live with her for the rest of his life.

Lu Rao watched him say this to herself so calmly, and she said to him silently: "Wait a little longer. Whether it's suitable or not, let's talk about it separately."

Jin Nanyu became anxious, why is it inappropriate? After so many years, why are the two of them inappropriate? Isn't it obvious that they are inappropriate? Can a pussy that doesn't suit her keep holding on to his cock? I wanted to ask at first, but when I thought that Lu Rao hadn't formally accepted him yet, he couldn't live in too much haste, so I had to bear it.

Jin Nanyu was furious, and Lu Rao didn't feel much better.

I don't know if this person is thinking straight or thinks she is so easy to deal with? Just deal with it casually.

People propose marriage with flowers and rings on their knees, but it turns out that the gold coins are just a sentence. If you say get married, you will be married to him, and you will be at a disadvantage.

It is not so easy for her to marry him, and she will not cherish it if he gets it easily.

This idiot didn't know that he wanted these things for a marriage proposal. She was so mad at her that she didn't want to take advantage of him.