9

Chapter 9: What kind of short skirt are you wearing? What are you showing off? [300 pigs plus more]

When Lu Rao went to the company the next day, he inquired with his subordinates about the convenience of renting a house nearby. Their company is in the city center. If they rent a house near here, they can save the journey. This is more convenient, and it is in the city center. All kinds of places are convenient.

The subordinate gave her an app and asked her to look for it nearby. She looked at the price, because a casual single-person apartment here in the city center costs more than 10,000 yuan.

It's too expensive, but it's quite in line with the housing prices in the first-tier cities here. Her salary is only more than 20,000 yuan. If you rent a house with more than 10,000 yuan, plus the usual expenses, it's really too much up. It felt so wasted.

Seeing her melancholy look, the subordinate explained to her: "Director, if you think it costs 10,000 yuan to live in a single apartment alone, you can share the apartment with others. Many people share the apartment now."

Shared rent?

Lu Rao didn't have any experience in renting a house. After all, she lived with Jin Nanyu as soon as she graduated, and she didn't know anything about these things outside.

I don’t know about co-renting, I only heard from the news that co-renting is a bit dangerous.

"It's okay. If you don't mind, I have a relative who also wants to rent a house here, but he is a man, you two can rent together, find someone more reliable, and my relative is a return from overseas, people I assure you that there will be absolutely no problems with the product. The most important thing is that my relative is handsome and tall, and it is said that men who grow up like this usually live well. So even if there is a problem, it seems that you, the director, will not suffer. You rent this house together, and the rent is shared equally. This saves a lot of money. Except for the public areas, the rooms are usually locked, and it is impossible for him to come in."

Lu Rao: "..."

It seems reasonable to hear this.

She looked at him and asked, "then where is your relative now. I can discuss it with him."

The subordinate quickly pushed WeChat to her.

When Lu Rao saw this WeChat avatar, he felt a little familiar.

She probably thought she was seeing it wrong, so she sent an add.

She was just about to put down her phone, but her mother's wechat came over and sent her an address, telling her to go on a blind date tonight, and the blind date was ready to meet her.

Make her look nicer.

Lu Rao was really broken.

It's just finished, but she still hasn't escaped her mother's blind date arrangement.

She said yes and accepted.

She replied with a message, and there were a lot of WeChat messages.

Jin Guanguan bombarded her on WeChat: [Sister-in-law, where are you? Where are you? Why are you ignoring my brother? My elder brother has been calling me all day, asking me to come to you and ask you to call him back. He has something to ask for you, and now he is looking for you like crazy, and keeps interrupting my class. My boyfriend thought some wild man was looking for me, and he was so jealous that he kept ignoring me! ! Are the two of you quarreling and having a cold war? Then don't get involved with me. After finally pursuing my boyfriend, I now think I have a dog outside. Hurry up and call my elder brother, otherwise my elder brother will really block him if he finds me again. 】