57

Chapter 57: The Reason Why Lan Yin Hates Lu Rao So Much

When Lan Yin was approached by the police, she happened to be at the hotel. At six o'clock, the hotel where she lived came to arrest her immediately.

Lan Yin listened to the doorbell and went to open the door. She was dumbfounded when she saw a few policemen at the door. The policemen had already come to the door, and it was impossible to run away. She had a plan in mind and followed the policemen to the police station. The statement was recorded.

Lan Yin was going to deny it at first, but what can he say based on the surveillance above the bar? And it's really dark at night, even if there is surveillance, it's not clear, she just doesn't admit it, she didn't admit it at first, saying that what she gave to the waiter was just ordinary candy, and the waiter stole it by herself. Instead, she said that she was innocent and she was also the one who didn't know the most.

He was caught out of nowhere.

Seeing her refusal, the police showed her the evidence that Mu Lin submitted to the police.

There were her fingerprints on her plastic bag, in many places, not just one place, and everything on the seal, so it proved that she had indeed touched this ecstasy.

And Lan Yin excused herself, saying that she didn't hide any ecstasy pills, nor did she give them any ecstasy pills, and she didn't even know what the ecstasy pills were.

This is because her previous statements did not match up, and she was clearly lying. When Lan Yin heard that Mu Lin's ecstasy was given to the police, her face turned pale with anger. She already knew that she had been exposed, and she had already been exposed. knew.

The ecstasy she gave.

Lan Yin was so frightened that she froze and didn't know what to do. She didn't answer. A policeman came in and told them that Lan Yin's suitcase was found in the hotel where she was staying, and there were indeed ecstasy pills in it.

Now that the witnesses and material evidence are all there, Lan Yin has no choice but to defend herself.

The fingerprints pointed to her clearly. Lan Yin could have been stubborn at first, but she leaned on the chair so decadently, and confessed frankly: "I admit, I ordered the ecstasy, but my goal is not Liu Zhu, it is Liu Zhu. Lu around her."

"Why? What hatred do you have with her? Why do you treat her like this? I heard from Liu Zhu that the two of you are still good friends."

Lan Yin gritted her teeth and spat when she heard this: "Hey, who said that I am good friends with her? I am not good friends with her at all, and I don't want to be good friends with her. I hate her to death, I hate her." Dead land is around, I wish she could die, why can she get so much, why! She robbed me, I want her to pay for it!"

As Lan Yin said, she patted the table emotionally, and was held back by the prison guards behind her, telling her to calm down, she couldn't calm down anymore, that face was distorted with jealousy.

"I'm just angry. Why did Lu Rao want to grab my things? I'm just angry. Why did Lu Rao show up? That's why I want to destroy her. If she takes drugs, her life will definitely be over."

Lan Yin felt happy when he thought of that scene, he laughed so hard that he almost burst into tears.

...

Lu Rao went to see Lan Yin, and she didn't understand why Lan Yin hated herself so much. She really couldn't figure out why Lan Yin's own conditions were so good, and she would hate her to such an extent.

Lan Yin admitted that she had given the drug to destroy Lu Rao. After hearing her confession, Lu Rao came to her in a hurry to understand.

When she visited the prison, she didn't expect to meet Lan Yin face to face in this way a few days later.

She looked at her face, she was still so proud, she looked down on Lu Rao's posture.

Lu Rao was silent for a while, and asked her: "Why? Lan Yin, I have never offended you since I was a child, right? Why are you killing me like this? As for wanting to kill me, I will provoke you Yet?"

Lan Yin stared at her blankly, then suddenly sneered and said, "Because you are better than me in everything, so I am very jealous of you."

When Lu Rao heard this, he felt funny and ironic. Lan Yin, who was always so much better than her, would be jealous of her?

This is really funny. When it comes to jealousy, she is the one who will really be jealous of Lan Yin.

She is good-looking, has a lively and cheerful personality, and is also likable. Everyone likes her, unlike Lu Rao, who has a sullen personality and no one likes her.

I don't like to play with her either.

Lan Yin bit her lips, thinking of the past, her eyes turned rosy, she looked aside and said: "You have been next to my house since you were young, you are my neighbor, my parents have always talked about you since childhood, saying that your grades are better than yours. Hello, blame me for not being up to date, always wanting me to surpass you, I am better-looking than you, but, everyone only thinks you are cute and sensible, and thinks I am rebellious. I have been scolded by my parents because of you since I was a child Do you know how many times it happened?"

"So I have liked to compare you since I was a child. I wanted to see you fail to be happy. Later, I found out that you like Jin Nanyu, but I like him too. I didn't have the courage to pursue him. But I Seeing you keep sending him love letters, I was afraid that you would get him, so I took the initiative to pursue him, but he always ignored me and didn't pay attention to my existence at all, until one day I saw you He sent the love letter, and I wanted to take it from you, so as not to let you have a chance, but he caught me and found out that I stole your love letter, but he thought it was a love letter from me, and it turned out to be interesting to me. Do you think it's ironic? You think that the love letter I gave him is interesting to me, or it's because of the love letter you gave him. "

"Although he was with me later, I was afraid that you would snatch him away from me, so I started to show my affection in front of you all the time to make you give up on him. When I heard the news of his family's bankruptcy later, I was afraid He delayed me, when someone pursued me, I ran away with him, that's it, Lu Rao, I envy you because you are always so lucky. Oh, by the way, let me tell you something by the way. "

Lan Yin paused as she spoke, looked up at Lu Rao with a gloomy look, and deliberately reminded her: "At the teacher's graduation banquet when you graduated from high school, you were blocked by gangsters at the entrance of the alley and tried to rape you. It was all designed by me, because I'm jealous of you, I'm jealous of you being admitted to a first-rate university, and me, I was admitted to a third-rate university, everyone is praising you, as for me, I was ridiculed by my parents for not being as capable as you, I don't want you to continue to be good Go down, I want to ruin you, so I deliberately asked you to buy condoms for me and Jin Nanyu, and let you hang out there, because I know that there are many drunks over there, and there are many people who are wretched and helpless Run away, you can only find death if you go there."

"As for ecstasy, you deserve it. You robbed me of a man. Who made you be such a lowly mistress? I want to kill you. Really, Lu Rao, do you know how much I hate you?" Lan Yin's eyes were full The venom came out fiercely, "I really hate you, I want you to die, I want to destroy you, if you are not with Jin Nanyu, he would never be with you, he would If he likes me, he will get back together with me, it's all because of you that he was fascinated by you, shouldn't you die?"

Lan Yin uttered the words that had been held in her heart for so long at once, and felt relieved in her heart.

The reason why she hates Lu Rao is not because of one or two things in a short while, but accumulated over the years. She resents Lu Rao because she always gets what she wants easily and easily.

Lu Rao was trembling with anger when he heard Lan Yin say the really disgusting things, especially the fact that those drunks were deliberately arranged by her back then, it was really unbearable, Lu Rao trembled angrily and slapped her Go on, "Lan Yin, you make me sick."

Lu Rao slapped him down and didn't want to look at Lan Yin anymore, so he turned around and left the prison.

Lan Yin's evil comes with evil, she deserves to be arrested!