77

Chapter 77: She Was Pregnant and Pampered as an Ancestor (3000 words)

He is completely different from the previous him, and even those business partners in his circle of friends feel that after getting married, they have completely changed.

This is what happens to a man who is blissfully blissful in marriage.

It was okay to watch him show his affection and show his wife before, but now it is even more extreme to show his child directly, saying that he is pregnant.

This speed is enough!

After all, when I watched him show his marriage certificate, it seemed to be some time ago, but now he has children. After Moments posted that he wanted to be a father, a series of comments were likes and congratulations to him.

For the first time, Jin Nanyu felt the joy of being a father. He was really happy, and now he is still a little bit overjoyed. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep at night.

He really didn't fall asleep all night, and kept putting his hands on Lu Rao's stomach, sticking to her stomach, carefully, thinking that there were two children in this stomach, he was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep at all.

On the contrary, Lu Rao, I don't know if he likes to sleep after pregnancy, but he sleeps very soundly after knowing that he is pregnant. It was only when she woke up that she saw him looking at her stomach eagerly.

Lu Rao watched him touch his stomach, stayed in his arms happily, and got into his arms to hold him.

"You are going to be a father, and I am going to be a mother." When Lu Rao said this, she was in disbelief. She had never thought of marrying him before, and now she would have children for him. They're all about to be mothers.

Jin Nanyu held her in his arms, kissed her forehead, and nodded in a trembling voice, saying yes.

"Then do you like your daughter more or your son?" Lu Rao looked up at him curiously and asked.

Jin Nanyu thought for a while in silence, and said from the heart: "I like daughters more, because they are cuter. And daughters are easier to take care of, not as naughty as boys."

Lu Rao also wants to have a daughter, because the daughter is very cute, and she can tie her hair and change her skirt.

And the son's words are more naughty.

The two wanted a daughter in unison.

Reach a consensus.

...

The two of them automatically agreed to a daughter if they wanted a daughter, because the child in their womb was a daughter, and when they went shopping in the mall the next day, they bought all girls' things. The children's things are too miniature and cute. Well, this merchant is too good at making money, and the children's things are really all kinds of money-burning things from beginning to end.

But when Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu saw these things, they couldn't take their eyes away at all. They went to a baby product seller and kept staring at them, from buying clothes and shoes to buying cribs and strollers, and The look of the bottle is dazzling.

Jin Nanyu was stunned from buying shoes, not knowing how to choose the options, and bought all the shoes for her daughter, especially when he saw a small shoe in his hand, his eyes felt With tears in my eyes, I was excited.

It's too cute, and it's too small, so small that he doesn't even have a slap in his hand, and he can already feel how small his daughter's feet are in the middle of his slap. You can see your daughter coming out.