60

Chapter 60: The First Doggystyle (3000 words)

The small hole that was still empty was suddenly satisfied, much thicker than the cucumber just now, the moment it entered, both of them were satisfied and groaned.

Jin Nanyu took advantage of the lubricating puddle of water flowing from this hole, and began to thrust.

Lu Rao screamed and screamed, his upper body shook unconsciously, and his two small chests also shook a little.

Jin Nanyu spread her legs further apart and inserted them deeper.

He took off all the panties and skirts that were in the way of her and put them aside. Lu Rao immediately faced him naked. Jin Nanyu looked at her shy and pink body, and bit her left nipple. , took her nipple in his mouth, and bit it gently with his teeth. Lu Rao felt a little pain, so he snorted and licked the nipple with his tongue, making the nipple hard.

After soaking this nipple wet, he switched to the other nipple and gnawed. Lu Rao grabbed Jin Nanyu's hair and pulled his hair slightly. The comfort was too strong, so his lower body clamped unconsciously. , Jin Nanyu was pinched by her violently, and almost died in her pussy. The feeling was not good, so he slapped her white butt, and warned her: "Don't pinch this You tight, do you want to pinch me off? Who will give you comfort after pinching off? Relax."

Listening to his bewitching voice, Lu Rao slowly relaxed. Jin Nanyu grabbed her left leg and put it on the sink beside her.

This posture made her acupuncture point open even more, Lu Rao looked down and saw that his hair was soaked by the water, and now it was all wet. Because he broke the leg apart, he could see it more clearly, the flesh powder inside was leaking water droplets.

Jin Nanyu reached out to explore her lower body, touched her clitoris, and then inserted her stick into her hole. This position made her legs move faster, deeper and deeper. unimpeded.

He supported her hand and began to thrust her violently. Lu Rao was afraid of being hit by him, so he reached out and hooked his shoulder. The two of them penetrated deeper, and when they looked down, they could see the tight hook at the junction of the two. Together, both patches of black hair are extraordinarily sexy.

Lu Ruo quickly thrust and thrust him, with an tireless appearance, he was dying, really dying, his physical strength was not as good as him, she still grabbed him and manipulated him in this position many times, she felt that she It seemed that the moment when she was about to reach the climax, she penetrated very deeply. She bit his shoulder and couldn't bear to clamp it. In the next second, she felt as if her head was about to burst into fireworks, and she turned over in that instant. After she rolled her eyes, she seemed to be cumming, warm pussy dripping onto his cock.

Lu Rao reached her climax and let it out. Jin Nanyu grabbed her waist and inserted it deeper. Because he felt that he was about to reach it, he quickly pumped it many times, then pulled out the stick and put it on her thigh. Came out.

A white turbidity sprayed out between her legs, and the hot temperature made her shiver unconsciously.

Lu Rao thought that he would let him go if he ejaculated and vented, so now he was panting in his arms, and Jin Nanyu was hard again with this slight moan and panting.

Dare to make such a sound, or make such a sound in front of a man, isn't it obvious that it means asking for fuck?

When Jin Nanyu heard this slight groan, he couldn't hold it back. His lower body was getting tired again. It had been softened by half, but now it stood upright like a hard stick, and he raised his head and chest up again.