70

Chapter 70: Wedding (3000 words)

Lu Rao doesn’t have many friends. In general, there were only two in high school, one was Lan Yin who was already in jail, and the other was Liu Zhu. Liu Zhu couldn’t attend her wedding because he was sent abroad on business, so he didn’t have any friends. Come.

The remaining three are roommates from college. The three roommates who share the dormitory with the four of them have the deepest relationship are also the three roommates from the university. However, they parted ways after graduation, and the three roommates went to work in different cities.

Only Lu Rao stayed in this city alone, because there were people she liked and people she couldn't give up in this city.

Two days before the wedding, the three roommates arrived on the same day, and Lu Rao took Jin Nanyu to pick them up.

All three of them were waiting for her at the airport, and they had already arrived because the plane was early.

Lu Rao took Jin Nanyu's hand and went in front of the three roommates who had gathered in the past. He was quite embarrassed, after all, they would ask her later, why were she with Jin Nanyu.

She was already prepared in her heart, how to answer when she was asked by her roommate later, when she passed by, her roommate was bluffing and hadn't seen her for a long time, so he hugged her directly.

But after a reminiscence, the three roommates were not even the slightest bit curious about her boyfriend and her future husband being Jin Nanyu.

And it seemed that he had known the situation for a long time, and he was not surprised at all.

After giving the suitcase to Jin Nanyu, they pulled Lu Lu around and talked.

Lu Rao was surprised.

Because the wedding had to come to pick up relatives, these roommates lived in a hotel and went to Lu Rao's house one day in advance. Jin Nanyu arranged for them a luxurious suite in a five-star hotel in the city center, which could accommodate three people.

After sending them to the hotel and leaving, Lu Rao was dragged in to talk.

After Lu walked in, he closed the door, and asked them without understanding the doubts in his heart: "You...how do you... It seems that you have no interest in my boyfriend or my husband at all. Aren't you surprised? I thought You will be shocked! After all, my husband and my boyfriend are Jin Nanyu, so you guys give me such a reaction. It seems that you know who my boyfriend is for the first time, and you didn’t know it before!"

Hearing this, Elder She burst out laughing and said, "Wuhuan, are you confused or are we confused? Since when did we not know your boyfriend? We always knew your boyfriend was him. And you When we said we were going to marry your boyfriend, we all knew who you were going to marry, so what’s so shocking, we’ve known for many years.”

Lu Rao still didn't understand why they all knew she never said it, but they all knew it.

Lu Rao is the youngest in the dormitory, so she is the fourth child, and she is usually called the fourth child directly.

When the second child was packing the luggage, he explained to Lu Rao: "When we knew who your boyfriend was, it was when we were three, because you had a fever once, didn't you catch a cold late at night? If we send you to the hospital, we can't return it." Come on, the school doctor's office is closed again, and there is no medicine in our dormitory, and the dormitory auntie has no medicine. We are very anxious. I wanted to call you to call your parents, but later found out that your emergency contact number is your male My friend, I told your boyfriend. It was already three o’clock in the morning when your boyfriend received the call. Within half an hour after receiving the call, he bought fresh porridge, a thermometer for cold medicine, etc. Come to our dormitory. If it wasn't for her fever-reducing tablets for cold medicine and the fever-reducing stickers that arrived in time, you might have burnt out your brain."