75

Chapter 75: Butt pouted, pumping while walking + wearing couple clothes

The frequency of this vibration, turned on to the highest gear, kept vibrating and grinding her clitoris. It was so comfortable that she didn't have a chance to breathe. She grabbed Jin Nanyu's shoulder and moaned loudly.

Seeing her so comfortable and intoxicated, Jin Nanyu put the vibrator aside, the sudden desire to be put away made Lu Rao look at him uncomfortably, with blurred eyes.

She was about to arrive, but the sudden stop made her unbearable.

Jin Nanyu put the vibrating egg aside, then turned her body over, "We are 69. I will lick your pussy."

Lu Rao understood after hearing this, and Jin Nanyu was lying on the bed. She already had an experience last time, so this time she is very familiar with his position opposite, holding her butt to his face, sitting on his mouth, shaking her butt, just now stimulated by the vibrating egg, now her lower body It was wet, so some water dripped onto Jin Nanyu's face.

He smelled this smell, opened Lu Rao's legs further, then aimed his mouth at the opening of her acupuncture point, and opened his mouth to lick it.

This time licking her tender pussy is completely different from the previous licking. There was pubic hair on it when she filled her mouth before. It's not so comfortable, but now all the hair has been shaved off, the pussy is tender and smooth, and the pussy without a trace of hair is very convenient to eat, and it is comfortable to lick around the vulva.

"Ah—" Lu Rao yelled comfortably, and he held his pussy in his mouth, and she also began to give Jin Nanyu oral sex.

So she grabbed Jin Nanyu's giant root, grabbed it in her hand, and stuffed it into her mouth. This thing was too big, and his mouth was too small, so when she stuffed it in, he just opened his mouth wide. It was so stuffed that I couldn't even move my mouth.

She took a moment to start licking his ponytail, like eating ice cream, licking him from head to tail.

In an instant, only the sound of the two of them eating for each other was left in the whole room, which was very lewd.

Lu Rao was about to be licked, so he opened his legs further, and let his tongue come in further. The tongue made a piston movement, satisfying her until the whole force was buried in Jin Nanyu's mouth, Jin Nanyu Her nose was buried in her pussy, and the kinky water dripped down.

Lu Rao ate hard, just like eating something delicious, Jin Nanyu kept touching her buttocks.

In the end, Lu Raochao sprayed out a jet of water and shot it directly into Jin Nanyu's mouth.

He swallowed it all, eating with relish, not letting go of a drop of sloppy water.

Jin Nanyu also ejaculated, all of which went into Lu Rao's mouth, and she swallowed a thick white cloud.

Jin Nanyu has a very good life and rest, doesn't stay up late, doesn't smoke or drink, only drinks when necessary to socialize, and won't eat anything bad, so the semen has no taste, and Lu Rao doesn't feel bad after eating it of.

After giving each other oral sex, Lu Rao's mouth was still dripping with white liquid. Her current face is obscene and innocent because of the face after the climax, and the look on her face is really hard to see. he.

Especially when she saw his liquid still in the corner of her mouth, Jin Nanyu saw that the huge buttocks that were ejaculated were a little soft, but now they are straight and straight in an instant.

Jin Nanyu looked at her acupuncture point, which was still slightly open, and the water seemed to be flowing endlessly, and it was still flowing, dripping onto the bed.