83

Chapter 83: Two sticks were inserted into her two holes + inserted into her pussy, and they were not pulled out all night (3000 words)

Listening to these words, Lu Rao shook the wooden horse very honestly, and the thing that shook the wooden horse vibrated in her body.

The double stimulation made her feel so comfortable that her head was going to explode. This was too exciting, so comfortable that her lower body was shaken numbly, and she was shaking the wooden horse. When the wooden horse was shaking, put the electric rod into the The tighter she gets in her hole.

This kind of joy could not help but made her groan, the two handles of the wooden horse were limp and weak, because it was so comfortable, the wooden horse basically shook, and the back would shake all the way, shaking her side Shaking and inserting, the electric wand in his body was turned to the maximum by Jin Nanyu again, with the greatest vibration, Lu Rao felt that his lower body was wet, and the Trojan horse had been soaked in liquid by her teasing water.

Jin Nanyu saw the picture of her rocking the wooden horse to make herself comfortable, her lower body with scarlet eyes swelled badly.

He squatted down and kneaded Lu Zuo's chest, the bottom was wet, so the nipples were itchy, he took her nipples and played with them, because she was still in the stage of full milk, so he played with her After a while, the milk came out of his hands and shot onto his hands, which were all wet. He touched the milk again to her nipples, and asked Lu Rao, "Is it comfortable? Is this electric wand comfortable to dry?"

Lu Rao is so comfortable that his voice is trembling now, and he made a sound with great difficulty, "Comfortable... um--so powerful, I feel so comfortable when I fuck."

Jin Nanyu watched her enjoying herself so much, especially pinched her nipples at the place where the wooden horse was, and pulled her nipples very vigorously, as if she wanted to pull her nipples off, although It was very rough, but such a rough force gave her an indescribable pleasure, so comfortable as to die, Jin Nanyu's voice pressed her forbearance: "Is it the husband who fucks you comfortably, or this electric stick?" You fuck well."

Lu Rao is now comfortable with this electric stick, but you still have it. If you dare to say that the electric stick will definitely be fucked to death by him, so the cute voice replied: "Husband, it's still comfortable to fuck with my big dick .The electric vibrator is not as comfortable as the husband's big dick, you little slut wants my husband's big dick."

Jin Nanyu was not so angry when he heard the words of peace, he picked her up from the wooden horse, and because he got up suddenly, the water that was about to gush just now spewed out. Trojans are all wet.

After Jin Nanyu picked her up, he made her stand on the wall. Lu Rao's hot body was pressed against the cold wall, and goose bumps came out.

Jin Nanyu removed the electric wand with water from the wooden horse, removed the adhesive tape, and then continued to vibrate the electric wand to the acupoint of the landing circle: "Put this electric wand into the hole by yourself. Forced inside."

Lu Rao obediently took the electric wand over, raised one leg in front of him, and then the electric wand found the position of the acupuncture point and inserted it in.

The acupuncture point was slightly opened just now, so the electric wand was easily inserted in, and suddenly something went into the empty acupuncture point, and she was satisfied with the comfort.

Jin Nanyu grabbed her waist, turned her body around, facing his buttocks, and touched the back of her buttocks.

Lu Rao has been with him for so long, how could he not know what it means when he touches her butt, and he intends to come in from here.