82

Chapter 82: Wearing Fox Sexy Underwear, Wagging Tail + Installing an Electric Rod on the Trojan Horse, Let Her Ride on it and Rock the Trojan Horse by herself (3000 words)

It's such a shame. She was a little afraid to insert it, and waited for the next time when her head swelled up and thought about that, she would wear it again.

Now she dare not.

...

Jin Nanyu has been busy with work recently and has to travel for a week.

He is the boss of the company, so as long as there is a business trip, he must go on a business trip in person to negotiate the contract. He is very busy. Before they got married, he often traveled on business. After marriage, he also spent a lot of time on business trips, although after the child was born, he would reduce business trips. , but after all some important contracts still require the boss to be present in person, so he went on a business trip for another week.

There is a time difference between him and here in China, although the time difference cannot be stopped, he wants to see the child's heart every day.

Jin Nanyu will definitely make a video call to him at night, watch the child, and then look at her after seeing the child.

During the video chat with him today, Lu Rao asked him if he bought a bag for himself. Last time she took a fancy to a luxury item, it happened that it was much cheaper for him to bring that luxury item when he went abroad, so she asked him to bring a luxury item for herself. Luxury bags, the two of them have been together for so many years, and there are not many opportunities to ask him to buy things. To buy luxury bags, this is the first time they ask him to buy a mother-in-law bag for themselves.

This mother bag can hold a lot of things, and now you have to pack a lot of things when you take your child out, such as diapers, baby bottles and milk powder, it is impossible not to take a big bag, and he doesn’t have one. Mother-in-law bag, so it just so happens that I like to ask him to bring it for me.

How dare Jin Nanyu forget such an important thing, his wife ordered him personally, so he went to the mall the day he came here, bought the bag his wife asked for, and later bought several matching bags, Say you can take turns.

He bought it for Lu Rao before. In fact, he bought it for her before when he was on a business trip, but she put it in the cabinet. She thought she didn't like the flavor she picked, so she didn't buy it for her later. It is to give her the money directly, the money in the card is at her own disposal, and she can buy whatever she wants, which is better than buying her a bag that she doesn't like because of her straight male vision.

When Lu Rao thought about it later, he wanted to beat himself up. After all, that bag was quite expensive. A Hermès bag cost more than 100,000 yuan. He brought it for her when he went abroad. She did have it before. But I was embarrassed to accept his bag, so I put it in the cabinet, thinking that I could return it to her when we broke up, but the two didn't break up, and she forgot the bag.

Later, during a general cleaning, I found out the bag, only to find out that the bag was for her.

Before Jin Nanyu was on a business trip, he still missed his wife, but now he also thinks about his daughter together. It is really tormented, so there is no other way but to get it done in advance and come back. Only after she had a daughter did she realize that she was not focused on work at all. She wanted to die if she didn't see her daughter for a day, and she wanted to come back.

He really likes the smell of milk on the child, he can't wait to smell it every day, he must kiss his daughter every day when he comes back, he hasn't seen his daughter for a week, thinking like crazy, so he came back early.