2

Chapter 2: Orgasm by His Mouth

Lu Rao has a very clear understanding of her appearance. She has very ordinary facial features, nothing amazing. I can only say that she looks a little bit better after putting on makeup, but she is definitely not the kind of meticulously crafted. The beautiful face is not the kind of face that gets better and better the more you look at it, it's just that it looks comfortable and not ugly, but it's really an ordinary face.

But Lanyin is not, Lanyin's standard beauty face. In school, she has always been a school beauty, and her figure is also the kind of explosive breasts and fat buttocks. Don't say that men like it. When a girl sees it, she will be moved and feel that if she is a man, she will definitely pursue her. Goddesses like Lanyin.

So when Lan Yin and Jin Nanyu were together, everyone said it was a match made in heaven.

Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu met in the third year of high school, but she and Lan Yin have been neighbors since they were young, and the two played together since they were young, and they are good sisters in the eyes of outsiders.

In the third year of high school, Lan Yin suddenly happily told Lu Rao that she was in love with Jin Nanyu, who among them did not know Jin Nanyu? The recognized school girl is not only tall, handsome and smart, but also has a powerful family, with a father who runs a company, and a mother who is also a violin player, and is also very famous.

It's just that they are not in the same class. Both Lan Yin and Lu Rao have mediocre academic performance, so they are in the middle class, but Jin Nanyu is the first in the grade, so they are in the best rocket class, sprinting for Tsinghua University and Peking University.

Lan Yin told her that she and Jin Nanyu met in a piano training class, and she always liked handsome men, so at that time, she acted preemptively and chased him down.

Lan Yin is recognized as a school belle in their school. She looks good, has a cheerful personality, and is especially good at finding topics. She was able to catch up with Jin Nanyu more or less because of this face that a man would like when he saw it, so she caught up with him.

Before that, Lu Rao had been secretly in love with Jin Nanyu. The reason for his crush was exactly the same as the reason why all the girls in the school liked him. He was good-looking, his family was rich, and his academic performance was good. There was no reason not to like him, so she liked him too. Jin Nanyu's.

But she knows that she is really ordinary. When she was in high school, she wore a fat school uniform, a very old-fashioned black-framed glasses, and her complexion was a little sallow. Because she didn't pay attention to skin care, let alone use any skin care products, she washed her face with water all day long, so the whole person followed Like an ugly duckling, she knew that she was not worthy to be with Jin Nanyu, so she silently kept her secret love in her heart.

Until Lan Yin said that she was with Jin Nanyu, she was also a little sad, and she would still bless them later, because she knew that Lan Yin was as beautiful as a princess, white and tender, so she should be with her Jin Nanyu together.

It wasn't that the two of them broke up because of that incident five years ago, and it's not her turn to take advantage of it...

If it wasn't for that matter, Jin Nanyu probably wouldn't have had any contact with her, and wouldn't have maintained the current bed partner relationship with her. After all, Jin Nanyu hated her a few years ago and thought she was so beautiful. Ugly, and likes to be a light bulb. When they came out together a few years ago, he despised her in all kinds of ways, with all kinds of poisonous tongue.

...

Lu Rao didn't know what was wrong with him. Watching him brush his teeth, his thoughts drifted back to a long time ago. Before he knew it, the two of them had been together for five years.