78

Chapter 78: Taking nude photos at her acupuncture points and masturbating + sitting on his head and letting her mouth out, female boss during pregnancy (3000 words)

It was also difficult for her to control it, because she ate more and more. At the age of six months, Lu Rao looked at herself in the mirror.

There was an instant urge to cry.

Because this is too fat, really too fat, who is the chubby person in front of the mirror? She can't even admit it's her! It's too ugly! !

The main reason is that she gained more than ten pounds during pregnancy. She used to have a melon seed face, but now she has a bun face, and her limbs have gained a lot of weight. She feels that she has gained a whole circle of weight, so she has the urge to cry when she looks at herself in the mirror , this is too ugly.

It's all Jin Nanyu's fault. She told her she didn't want to eat or not, but she insisted on forcing her to eat, and ended up making herself so fat.

Jin Nanyu didn't think anything, but felt that it was good to raise her up for nothing. She used to be too thin, no matter how much she ate, she would not gain weight. Now, because of the nutrition of the two of them, she eats a lot, whatever she likes. Hey, hey, she gained weight, and now she is quite comfortable to touch.

Jin Nanyu coaxed her every day, very gentle, and patiently said that she was very good-looking and not fat at all.

After her relationship has settled down, she is afraid that if she loses weight, the nutrition of the child in her stomach will not be able to keep up, so she can only follow the doctor's orders to eat.

She started to have edema at six months, so the area around her ankle was basically swollen, and she had to soak in hot water every night to reduce the swelling, otherwise it would be terribly uncomfortable.

Jin Nanyu would soak her feet in a basin of hot water every day before going to bed. Lu Rao couldn't bend down now, so Jin Nanyu did it for her.

Lu Rao looked at him soaking his feet, and thought that he had been abstinent for almost five months.

A person with such a strong sexual desire like him used to come so many times a month when he was not pregnant. Now that he has endured it for five months, he is probably going crazy.

But Jin Nanyu would go home on time every day, unlike some men who would cheat on their wives during pregnancy.

The speed at which he returned home made it impossible for people to doubt whether he would cheat outside.

Lu Rao knew that when he wanted to, he would do it by himself in the bathroom, because occasionally at night, when he was already asleep, he woke up in a daze and wanted to drink water, and heard him groaning in the bathroom with a pistol sound.

Jin Nanyu masturbated or told her to take photos of her lower body before. When she wanted to sleep, he could masturbate at the photos and put them in the phone to view. The encrypted ones would never be viewed.

Seeing that he was suffering so much, Lu Rao didn't refuse him.

Because she believed in his character, she obeyed his orders. At that time, her belly was not too big, and she listened to his mercy on the bed. Jin Nanyu pointed her mobile phone at her lower body and told her: "Open your legs , Open it up a bit, let me take a clear picture of your pussy, and the tender meat inside."

Lu Rao's hair was shaved off by him just after it came out, so now there is no white hair at all on the lower body, and after the legs are opened, it is her pussy.

Jin Nanyu took a few pictures of her lower body with his mobile phone, and then told her: "Put your hand on your pussy, break it apart, and let me take some pictures."