post-marriage episode

Post-marriage episode: Break your pussy apart and take the initiative to insert it into the cock (toilet play)

When Lu Rao stuffed the vibrating egg in, she cried out comfortably, the vibrating egg was throbbing in her hole, and a new round of joy came again.

Jin Nanyu looked at her lewd appearance comfortably from the side, the vibration was so cool, her face was full of pleasure and comfort, when Jin Nanyu saw this scene, the things inside her underwear became even more rigid.

I couldn't help it when I was down there, so I immediately came to fuck her. Now seeing this look hard again, he unbuttoned his suit pants and took off his panties, leaving his shirt on. He held his own with one hand The cock, grabbing Lu Rao's head with one hand, stuffed the cock into her mouth, and ordered her: "Slut, give it to me, you can't have fun alone."

Hearing this, Lu Rao grabbed his cock, stuffed it into his mouth, sucked and licked it, just like eating a popsicle, with relish.

Jin Nanyu's eyes became even redder at that fascinated look. Seeing her saliva dripping out, he grabbed her face and asked, "You slut, is the cock so delicious? Look at the saliva you ate. It's all coming out, so coquettish."

Lu Rao put it in his mouth and sucked it in and out, Jin Nanyu's comfortable scalp tightened.

He let go of her mouth before ejaculating, and then went to break Ji Lu Rao's leg and take out the contents.

Lu Rao was about to arrive, but the itching suddenly came because he took it out. She rubbed against him uncomfortably: "No, it's very itchy."

Jin Nanyu saw her so angry, couldn't help pinching her butt, opened her legs further, put one leg on his own, and then stretched out his finger to insert her acupuncture point directly Inside, inserting her with different fingers, imitating the speed of the cock, one finger entered and three fingers were picking inside her pussy, Lu Rao-shuang grabbed his shoulders to prevent himself from falling, the toilet was hers Her lewd water immediately filled the toilet with her dirty smell.

She took the initiative to kiss Jin Nanyu's mouth. The pink tongue first opened to enclose his lips, then went to pry his teeth open, slipped in, rolled his tongue, hooked together, and the two kissed Jin Nanyu's finger thrusts became faster, and Lu Rao didn't dare to make a sound. After all, this is a public place, and he was afraid that someone would come in and hear her screaming, and even more afraid that someone would see them. The two are having sex on the spot here.

When Lu Rao kissed him until he was breathless, he let go, and then felt that he was hugging him softly. At the moment when the climax came, he couldn't stand it anymore and screamed with white eyes.

Jin Nanyu watched her secretly orgasm, and patted her butt again.

Then the two switched places.

He sat on the toilet, put Lu Yuan on his lap, pinched her thigh and ordered her: "Slut, use your fingers to break your pussy, insert it, and secretly orgasm yourself, have you forgotten? Your husband me?"

The lingering pleasure after Lu Rao's orgasm was too strong, and he still wanted it, so after hearing her order, he opened her acupuncture point with both hands, and sat on his cock on his own initiative, and she went up After I got it, I took the initiative to twist my ass here, twisting and looking for satisfaction, grabbing his shoulders, and after twisting my ass, I inserted his cock up and down.

Lu Rao's clothes hadn't been taken off yet, but the skirt was lifted up, and the skirt was scrapped, full of water. Jin Nanyu took off her skirt, stretched out his hand and unbuttoned her underwear with one hand, and the two pink tips stood up because of the orgasm, which was very hard. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and kneaded them. After a while, I went to pull her nipples, grasped the tip with two fingers and pulled, and pressed lightly. Lu Rao felt that he was about to cry, so he grabbed her and whispered softly.

Jin Nanyu looked at her fidgety look, grabbed her butt, and dragged her up and down with both hands, Lu Rao felt comfortable, and after such a burst of thrusting, Lu Rao felt that he was about to cum , suddenly bit his ear, exhaled into his ear, tempted him and said: "Brother, why don't you come in, come in my stomach, if people want to eat brother's semen, give it to me."

Hearing such a coquettish seductive voice from her, Jin Nanyu couldn't bear to surrender and shot directly into her pussy, the hot semen was full.

The moment Lu Rao was shot by him also reached the peak.

Jin Nanyu really couldn't stand this flirt anymore, he became more flirtatious every day, patting her ass to make her get up.

Lu Rao was weak now, and his whole body was limp. When he left the cock, he made a popping sound.

Lu Rao thought that he was ejaculating and didn't plan to come, so he got up. As a result, Lu Rao changed his position and pushed him against the door. Then, before she could react, he quickly broke away. Opened her buttocks on both sides, "Put your butt up for me, make it higher, brother wants to penetrate your ass."

Lu Rao knew that his thing hadn't softened yet, how could he be able to dictate, so obediently pouted his butt at this moment, and he quickly inserted it in, pressing her hand on the door, Grabbing her hand, he thrust it quickly.

The sound of flesh slapping suddenly resounded in the quiet space.

Her nipples pressed against the cold door, getting harder and harder.

At this moment, a group of women's voices sounded outside, and those women came in to touch up their makeup and gossip.

After hearing someone outside, Lu Rao was so frightened that he immediately clamped down.

Seeing how tightly she was clamped, Jin Nanyu gasped, and touched her pussy with his hand. The acupuncture point was not closed because it was opened just now. He followed the opened acupuncture point and found the middle hole. The pink pink pinched her cock, pressed her clitoris, massaged her, bit her earlobe, and warned her in a sexy low voice: "Slut, don't pinch it so tightly, you want to take my cock pinch off?"

Lu Yuan looked at those women talking and laughing inside, as if they would not leave, afraid that they would hear, so he was very scared at the moment, turned around and said to him in a low voice: "Don't come."

Seeing how tightly she was clamped, Jin Nanyu knew that she must like it, so he slowly inserted her asshole and teased her with flirty words: "There are all your colleagues outside. So be extra excited, You see that you have a lot of water, the bottom is your water. You still hold me so tightly, making love here, does it look like making love in front of them and being seen by them?"

She couldn't control his thrusting, but it was true that under such an atmosphere, she was even more stimulated, feeling as if she was having sex on the spot, being surrounded by others and being held even tighter.

After those people left, Jin Nanyu pressed him onto the toilet, grabbed her buttocks on his stomach, and after a few dozen quick thrusts, he ejaculated again.

Lu Rao had already had an orgasm many times and had no strength left, so he slumped limply on the toilet.

Jin Nanyu has also stopped, and he is satisfied after shooting so many times.

...

[This is a continuation of the post-marriage episode from the previous chapter, hehe. 】