Senior sister's metaphysical thorn

When senior sister's metaphysics immortal Ci

Yu Wan came in, she was carrying a small bag of spiritual stones.

Shao Mang did the math and found that today was indeed the day when the monthly salary was paid.

However, she heard from Elder Yuci's disciples yesterday that Yu Wan's monthly routine was withheld by the boss this month. Did she pay for it out of her own pocket?

Yu Wan said: "Last month, only Mo Yun completed the training mission. Not only did the others fail to hunt monsters and ghosts, they came back with injuries and received negative points. Overall, we owe the sect eighty high-grade spiritual stones. This month, we did not issue a monthly report."

At this point, she spoke with a sharp tone and opened her beloved purse: "I don't make money, but I know how to spend it."

Lin Yan defended in a low voice: "Master, when you first became a disciple, you mentioned medicine. The Fei Sect covers everything."

Yu Wan threw a spiritual stone at her: "Can you believe what you said during the admissions process?"

Lin Yansheng said: "..."

Lin Yansheng covered his head and picked up the spiritual stone on the ground.

It's inferior, but it's better than nothing. She said: "The boss didn't send us a monthly report. Is this spiritual stone... the master's?"

Yu Wan sneered: "Dream about your Spring and Autumn Dream. I stole the long storybook written by your second senior sister and sold it to There is a storyteller in the teahouse."

Shao Mang: "?"

Shao Mang: "..."

Shao Mang: "."

Lin Yansheng turned around and looked at Shao Mang in disbelief: "Second Senior Sister! You actually wrote a storybook? I I thought you could only write a few sour poems."

Shao Mang lowered his head, and his neck was bright red.

She gritted her teeth: "Hobby. Master, how could you-"

Yu Wan threw another spirit stone at her and hit her on the head: "Why are you so embarrassed? If you don't write it, where will we get the spirit stone flower?"

Shao Mang picked up the spirit stone dignifiedly and said, "There are many ways."

Yu Wan glared at her, "If you had said this when you first came here, I would have believed it, but now, alas, let's forget it."

She began to call out the spirit stones by name.

Seeing her so discouraged, Shao Mang couldn't help but think of three years ago.

The news that she had become a waste spread throughout the Yunxiao sect, and Yu Wan once came to her for a drink while crying.

As soon as she woke up from drunkenness, Shao Mang found herself tied upside down to the beam. Yu Wan gently touched her abdomen, "How can talent be taken away so easily? There must be something wrong. What if all the knowledge is lost?" Is it in your belly? I'll give you fifty lashes to see if it can flow back to your brain."

But in the end she didn't take action. She couldn't bear to beat her apprentice and left crying.

From that day on, she started knitting gloves.

After weaving, take it down the mountain and sell it.

Shao Mang felt that Yu Wan knew about her and Mo Yun's activities.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have asked her that yesterday morning.

How did she know?

Obviously everyone else believed it.