Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Tang Huandi didn't remember anything in her heart, and she forgot what her wet nurse had said to her.

She ran to the yard to play with flowers and grass with other maids, which made the wet nurse very sad.

On the third day after Hua Da collapsed, Feng You, the youngest daughter of the Feng family, sent her personal maid to deliver the medicine, along with a letter. Tang Huandai helped bring it in and showed it to Hua Tiqi. After Hua Tiqi read it, The face that had been gloomy for three days finally had a smile.

Tang Huandi leaned over and took a look without any dignity. There were many words, and the rest could not be understood. There were only three words, "Hope for recovery", which was not a threshold.

She didn't understand, and looked at the medicine sent by Youwei, "Girl, we also have this."

The injury on Hua Tiqi's face had healed a lot, and with the comfort of Youwei's letter, she was radiant: "Huan Youwei Dai, you don't understand, the important thing is not the medicine."

Tang Huandui really didn't understand.

She believes that the prerequisite for becoming good friends is life and death, but the relationship between her girl and Fei Youwei is inexplicable.

The reason was that Hua Tiqi's lyrics for the dance house were combined with Feng Youwei's music, and the two began to exchange letters. In order to deliver the letters, Tang Huandi even climbed into the dog hole of Feng's family countless times.

If the two of them met, they could chat for three days and three nights.

If Tang Huandi had read more Niwai poems and songs, he would have known what fate is.

Because Feng Youwei left home and met Hua Tiqi in the dance studio, Feng Youwei escaped the night when the Feng family was destroyed.

At that time, Jun Qiao had been in Yanci City for two years, and Min Xi had been dead for two years. Hua Tiqi had already controlled the lifeline of Hua Mansion, just because her father had been dead for less than three years and could not succeed as the city lord.

Not long after what happened in the Feng family, Hui Lan told her.

She delayed and didn't let Tie Youwei go back, and only told Tie Youwei about the family's destruction the next morning.

Yu Youwei scolded her, suspecting her ulterior motives.

Despite this, Hua Tiqi still sent her home in person.

It was at this time that she met Zhou Fushu.

She knew exactly who Zhou Fushu was and how many pups the Hua family's dog had given birth to, let alone a living girl.

Feng Youwei was crying in the inner hall, while Hua Tiqi and Zhou Fushu were facing each other in the outer courtyard.

Zhou Fushu's original intention was to kill Feng Youwei, but he had agreed to destroy the entire family, and no one would be left alive.

But the moment she saw Hua Tiqi, she changed her mind.

The courtyard is filled with rivers of blood, and flowers are blooming luxuriantly.

Zhou Fushu told her that Fei Youwei was destined to die. Starting last night, she would go downhill and her life would be miserable until the end of her life.

Hua Tiqi didn't believe it at first and fought several rounds with Zhou Fushu. As you can imagine, she lost miserably.

When Zhou Fushu left, he left a message: "If you have any questions, come to me."