Liu Guang Xiang Fu Sui

Shaomang frowned tightly and tried his best to calm down his inner dissatisfaction.

She silently told herself that she should maintain her grace outside and not get angry at will. If word spread, it would damage the reputation of the teacher.

Although their reputation as a good teacher has long been damaged.

The waiter was afraid that he would be strangled to death by this elegant and gentle-looking fairy, and was about to ask the boss of Lingzhi for help, but before he could speak, Shao Mang let her go.

She backed away in fear.

Shao Mang slowly inhaled and exhaled slowly, his face softened again. "I was just rude."

The waiter was shocked.

Wasn't that rude? It almost turned into a murder by mistake.

Shao Mang said: "It's just that we paid the room fee, so it should be worth the money. In my impression, many inns will clean the room carefully after the guest leaves the hotel to avoid inconvenience when the next guest checks in." The Ganoderma Monster was silent

. a while.

She really thought she was staying in a hotel.

It stood with its hands behind its hands, standing firmly on one leg, and said to Shao Mang: "This is something wrong with our store. Now that the cleaning is done, you two can go to bed quickly and don't disturb others by making noises."

It was on the waiter's shoulder . After jumping for a while, the waiter quickly agreed: "Yes, you two guests, please go to bed quickly, otherwise... oh, go to sleep quickly, call me if you need anything."

After they left, Shao Mang closed the door.

Looking at the pile of rags in the corner, she even suspected that this guest room had not been cleaned since it was built.

Sitting back on the stool, she said: "Senior sister, everything has been wiped clean. Come and sit."

Si Lingluo jumped out of the window and closed the window.

She looked carefully at the pile of rags, walked over, and picked out an emerald blue sword spike.

Shao Mang said: "I don't know how long this has been stuck in the bed board, and it has been gnawed like this by rats."

The sword spike was very dirty, and the buckle was a little broken, but it was not completely changed, and it could still be seen as it was.

Si Lingluo looked at it for a while, then turned to Shao Mang and said, "This is the Liuguang Xiangfu Sword Spike. The spell on it is gone." Shao Mang was surprised, and put down the tea cup he just picked up, and walked over to take a look

: "It seems so."

She endured the discomfort and touched it.

The touch is even better than those fine satins.

Just now she lifted up the bed and used bamboo chopsticks to pick out the sword spikes, but she didn't even look at them carefully because they were so dirty.

She said: "Isn't the Liuguang Xiangfu Sword Spike something from the Xuanheng Sect? How could it appear here?"

Each sect has a unique representative, the Yunxiao Sect's sword, the Yiying Sect's red damask, the Luofeng Island's Umbrella... And the sect symbol of Xuanheng Sect is the sword spike.

Looking at it this way, it seems that the Xuanheng Sect is very weak, but in fact it is not the case. The master of the Shadow Sect, Yun Xining, is both the disciple of the master of the Xuanheng Sect.