Night talk at the ancestral hall

Pinellia novel
Night talk at the ancestral hall
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Be a neighbor with my senior sisterNext chapter: Stay away from my senior sister from now on
Half of the three bottles of wine were drunk during the night talk at the ancestral hall

, and the drums and drums in the distant street were banging incessantly.

Pedestrians on the road consciously ducked and the streets were empty for a while.

When Shao Mang was suspicious, the bartender apologized and said that he would move the wine table back and invite the three of them to sit at the back table.

The three of them were all easy to talk to, so they each moved to the back table with a bottle of wine.

When he sat down, the bartender brought a plate of beans and said, "Thank you very much. Today is the fourth day of November. It is the birthday of Lord Ji Di who holds the sword on the celestial burial platform. I want to give him a gift. The whole Fushi City is banned from lighting for three days." Today, it is an auspicious time to give gifts. Do not disturb anyone, otherwise the Lord will be furious and serious disaster will come."

Yun Baoyuan traveled around the world in the past few years and saw mostly new and strange things that no one knew about. He was very interested in a celestial burial platform. I have also heard about the Lord Holding the Sword, and I have also read about the Lord Holding the Sword being enshrined in anecdotes, but I didn’t expect the formation to be so big.

She touched a few beans, plated them in her hands, and whispered to Shao Mang and Si Lingluo: "I think Ji Di is itchy. If any passing god sees this grand occasion, he will go up to the next level to snatch his." Take off his head with a knife. This is the only way a god can be so glorious. Is he worthy of being the executioner at the God Burial Platform?"

Shao Mang said: "The practice of offering sacrifices to gods has been popular a hundred years ago. Unless the god has never stayed at home. Don't go out, otherwise you would have seen it a long time ago."

Yun Baoyuan whispered: "It's also a strange thing. In the past hundred years, the more offerings to gods, the fewer disasters. Gods are gods after all, and they can bless mortals for trivial matters."

She looked at it. Looking at Si Lingluo who had been silent all this time, she asked, "Sister Lingluo, what do you think?"

Before Si Lingluo could say anything, the team delivering gifts to Ji Di had already arrived. The playing and playing were so lively that it didn't look like giving gifts, but rather It's like sending off a bride.

The sacred banners and flags floated past, and the people on both sides looked solemn and respectful.

After the team passed by and the sound of playing and beating gradually faded, Si Lingluo said: "An executioner who wanders around all year round is regarded as a god who resolves right and wrong..."

She paused and then said: "But the Nine Heavenly Immortals in Yujing, including It is said that the immortal attendants all have nine immortal mountains and eighty-one palaces."

Yun Baoyuan grasped the key point: "The executioner is wandering around? No way, isn't there an immortal in the ninth heaven of Yujing who has committed crimes waiting for Ji Di to behead him? "

Si Lingluo said: "They have disappeared in recent years."

Yun Baoyuan said: "That's no wonder. You can't eat the immortal wealth in Yujing, but you can't eat the offerings of mortals?"

Shao Mang tilted his head and just looked at it this time. Sui Ying of a spiritual flag: "It turns out that gods also need to receive salary."

Yun Baoyuan said: "Singers can't do without spectators, and gods can't do without incense."