Empty streets, deserted graves, and persimmon groves

Pinellia novel
Empty streets, deserted graves, persimmon groves
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: Seeking DeathNext chapter: End of text
Chiyu City, which

had been devastated by empty streets, barren tombs, and persimmon groves for days, finally had a clear sky after the rain. I wonder if it was an illusion. When Yun Baoyuan looked up at the sky, she found that the sky was much bluer than usual.

The disciples of the Xuanheng Sect wanted to collect Bailu's body, but there were six Bailu with limbs flying around on the ground, and they didn't know which one was the real Bailu.

After hesitating, no one took action again.

Bai Lu was dead, Han Jixun escaped, and some disciples who had used the spirit-eating talisman were also tortured and killed. It is no exaggeration to say that no one at the scene dared to speak rudely anymore.

Many people were even worried, fearing that they had insulted Shao Mang and that the spirit-eating talisman in their arms would be discovered.

Just imagine, all the major sects have deployed manpower to eliminate evil spirits for three months, but they still can't resist Shao Mang's appearance for half an hour. What's even more terrifying is... Shao Mang will also unleash evil evil spirits, and the evil evil spirits she unleashes will be even more cruel than before. He is so cruel that after fighting with him, he will lose his spiritual power inexplicably.

This was the case for Bai Lu just now. He seemed to be imprisoned, and his death was very tragic.

Many people think about what happened after themselves when they have nothing to do. Everyone thinks that the worst thing is that no one collects the body, but now... Shao Mang lets them see another possibility.

——You can die in anyone's hands, but these five evil spirits were all transformed by Bai Lu's fingers. They were bitten to death by part of your own body. They had no power to fight back. Even if they turned into ghosts, they would all be nameless ghosts. .

Now that the matter has come to an end, everyone understands that they cannot disobey Shaomang before Jing Wanmu comes.

An immortal from the Xuanheng Sect stood up, smiled tremblingly, and said: "I said that the previous evil spirits were not caused by Fairy Shaomang, but no one believed it. Now the truth is revealed, and I feel in my heart I'm so happy, thank you fairy for your help, otherwise there will probably be countless casualties in Chiyu City."

Shao Mang glanced at the man lightly, put the man aside, and said goodbye to Yun Baoyuan with only his eyes.

Yun Baoyuan probably understood all the twists and turns between her and Jing Wanmu, and knew that she was going to Yicang Palace to find someone, and wanted to go with her. Suddenly, she heard someone above her head say: "When did you say that the torturer was not Shao Mang?" Let go? I saw what you said in Fenhui Mirror. I thought Shao Mang had killed your closest relatives to cause such resentment. How could I have known that you were now showing favor to my disciple?" Yun Baoyuan listened.

The voice came from Yu Wan, and she raised her head in surprise. Yu Wan and others dropped their swords gracefully, but they all sided with Shao Mang.

The Li Xianzun who spoke just now frowned and said to Yu Wan, "Is it you?" He then snorted coldly: "He kept saying that he was your disciple, but you didn't say anything when Fairy Shaomang was slandered." Yu Wan said

.

Wan was not annoyed and said: "Shh, be quiet, don't disturb me and my disciple reminiscing about old times."

Li Xianzun's head was filled with blood, but Yu Wan had already gone to greet Shao Mang and ignored him at all. He stood where he was. He was so embarrassed that he sneaked into the queue again when no one was paying attention, his face was dull.