Is there such a requirement?

Yu Wan collected the Qiankun bag and felt that she was bleeding heavily.

She must have done all kinds of evil in her previous life, otherwise how could she end up with such incompetent apprentices.

Not all of them are incompetent...

She looked at Shao Mang from a distance.

Can I still want this apprentice?

He looked at Si Lingluo again.

That’s all.

The sect always needs some waste, and their master and apprentice tried their best.

"Class ends today, do you have anything to say?" She put her hands on the desk, looking like she was overworked.

Those who didn't know better thought she was a dedicated and dedicated master.

Lin Yansheng raised his hand.

Yu Wan glanced down and said, "No, right? Very good. I'll go back later to pack up the books distributed for this year's classes and take them to Sese Peak to sell."

Lin Yan said: "..."

When she found that her hands were not raised, she just He said, "But Master, those books can't be sold for many spiritual stones."

Yu Wan went crazy: "Mosquito legs are just meat, how rich do you think our family is?"

Lin Yan said in a loud voice: "Master, if our family is poor, no need to It's a spirit beast."

Yu Wan snorted coldly: "I have to ask your two good senior sisters. They entered the Wanyao Inn the night before yesterday and got the Duhe Sword and Fendi Mirror from the Wanyao Inn. The headmaster thinks that my disciples Disciple Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, said that I will make an exception and give each of you a spiritual beast."

As soon as these words came out, the whole school fell silent.

The sound of Xiao Huang licking the table leg was particularly clear.

Mo Yun reacted first, looking at Shao Mang's eyes with a sense of betrayal, "Second Senior Sister and Senior Senior Sister went to Wanyao Inn?"

Yu Wan responded to her heartily, smiling so hard that her eyebrows reached the corners of her eyes, "That's right. Not only did he go, but he also passed the customs. Based on your second senior sister’s behavior, I’m afraid you went to the governor’s office early in the morning to register the two immortal weapons, right?”

Shao Mang forced a smile.

Master's teachings are not very good, but he is always good at judging people.

Mo Yun's eyebrows were gloomy, as if they had been washed in ink, "Second Senior Sister is really amazing." Yu Wan

chuckled, "Some people, don't be too anxious to be unhappy, and some people, don't be too anxious to be happy. Really awesome, fake awesome. Not necessarily yet."

She said such words coquettishly, completely unaware of how much shadow it cast on Mo Yun.

What does master mean?

Does she know those things?

Will not.

Shao Mang, a man who valued his moral reputation more than his life, would not betray her.

Lin Yansheng and Lu Zhuo had already rushed over to ask Shaomang for help, but Mo Yun kept rubbing her chin, feeling uneasy.

No matter what the reason was for Shao Mang to go to Wan Yao Inn, the result was that she passed the customs. Soon the news would spread throughout the mountain gate. When people mentioned Grandmaster Yu, the first person they thought of was Shao Mang.