Healing

Pinellia novel
Heal
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "Never got hurt."Next chapter: The incident happened
Healing

Shaomang accurately found the injury on the shoulder.

The gauze was tied, the liquid was soaked deeply, and the smell of blood could not be smelled.

Si Lingluo turned his head and did not look at her, and said with embarrassment: "You forgot that I won't be hurt."

Shao Mang pursed his lips, stared at it for a while, then put his clothes back on as he had unbuttoned them, and finally fastened the waist buckle. , solved the acupuncture points.

Si Lingluo's tense body still couldn't relax and she lay still.

Shao Mang was hesitant, not knowing whether he should say it or not.

You will be frightened when you are injured, and you will feel pain when a sharp object is pierced into your body. It is not only injuries that bleed and leave scars that count.

Such a well-intentioned divine wish seemed to make Si Lingluo invulnerable, but is this really the case?

The incense in the incense burner burned out, and strands of cigarette smoke hovered in the air half-dead, and finally dispersed.

Shao Mang said: "The injury must be extremely serious before you apply medicine." If it is a small injury, it will heal in the blink of an eye.

Only then did Si Lingluo understand what she thought of the divine wish.

If she knew the cause and effect of that divine wish, she would definitely blame herself deeply.

Silently, Shao Mang was thinking, if she were the person she is now, what divine wish would she give to her senior sister?

But after thinking about it, there is no answer.

Si Lingluo stood up halfway, her black hair spread on the pillow, and said, "Do you think this god's wish is bad?"

Shao Mang helped her sit on the bedside and tied her hair, "It's not bad, it's just that the soul is intact. The hair and skin are invulnerable, shouldn't it be invulnerable like an iron wall? The way you are now, you are injured after all, which shows that this god's wish is not up to standard."

Si Lingluo smiled slightly and comforted her: "Gods are not invulnerable, even if they become gods , then there are also the rules of heaven. How can there be anyone who is truly invulnerable? Isn’t that contrary to the laws of heaven and will be punished by heaven? It’s not just a plain saying that heaven is jealous of talents.” Shao Mang shook his head and did not agree: “

The ways of heaven are unfair. Then you don't respect it, and it's unworthy to be respected, then it's a good thing to abdicate in favor of someone worthy."

Si Lingluo opened her eyes slightly, slightly absent-minded. Hearing this sentence, I was shocked but also expected.

She has always been like this. If she encounters any obstacles, she will kill them all without mercy.

When she was Jing Yeyu, she would never blame anyone when faced with injustice. She would only kill those who caused the injustice.

And when she became Shaomang, she remained unchanged.

Shao Mang didn't see her reply for a long time, so he asked softly: "Senior sister, are you tired? Yes, you should have rested long ago. I'm watching over you. You should rest quickly." The

situation at the moment was very foggy, and there were unknown number of people overtly and secretly. Staring at them, I'm afraid I can only be stable for a while.