Inseparable

Pinellia novel
inseparable
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "No--"Next chapter: "What to lock you with?"
The snow on

the branches is melting, water is dripping on the eaves, and it is even colder than when it snowed last night.

Si Lingluo told an old story, which made Shao Mang feel chilled in his heart, and he couldn't help but feel cold.

It turns out that Yin Cai's family is not rich. When she was eight years old, her mother married for the second time and entered the family of a high-ranking official in Chiyu City. The family has barely managed to survive for more than ten years.

Senior officials often lose when gambling, and often win and lose. When they come home at night, they will drink and complain that their talents are not appreciated. The officialdom is not satisfied, and the casino is also in disarray.

The first wife persuaded him to increase revenue and reduce expenditure, and not to sit back and have nothing. The official was not happy and quarreled with her. During the quarrel, they punched and kicked her. During the pushing and shoving, the first wife fell into the lake. The husband looked at the pavilion for a long time, and the night wind swirled. After pouring it into my neck, I remembered to call someone to save my wife.

The original wife is still dead.

It is said that she is still pregnant with a boy.

There are many rumors about this male fetus. A servant who once worked in a high-ranking government official said that the official did not love the first-born girl, and the second-born child was also a female child, but she died before the 100th day was up. The high officials didn't care much and didn't even hold a funeral. This male fetus was hard-won, and a lot of local medicines were used, including but not limited to using blood from the fingertips of his own daughter as medicine.

After the high official knew about this, he regretted his mistake and asked a matchmaker to ask for a match overnight and find a rematch.

It was Yin Yuantao, Yin Cai’s mother.

On the day when Yin Yuantao entered the mansion, the waxing moon was bright and shining like a sword.

Keep everything simple.

It's not surprising that she stayed alone in the wedding room on her wedding night. She had escaped from Fuli. In the troubled times, Chiyu City was protected by the Xuanheng Sect. There were few disasters. She just wanted to find a refuge, and she didn't ask for anything extra. What kind of love is it to raise eyebrows together.

But now that she is married into the Zhou family, she still has to take responsibility. The house has suffered a lot of losses, so she has to find a way.

Yin Cai was only eight years old, and she couldn't sleep without her mother. With her small body, the servants couldn't catch her, so they walked through the garden and found Yin Yuantao's new house.

Tears came one after another, and she kept crying, but without making a sound, she ran as fast as she could into her mother's arms.

Yin Yuantao knew that the official would not come tonight, so he left Yin Cai sleeping in the room.

But when the candle went out, she vaguely saw a pair of dark and cold eyes behind the red curtain.

Yin Yuantao was startled and subconsciously hugged Yin Cai tighter.

Because of this move, the eyes behind the curtain became increasingly gloomy.

Yin Yuantao experienced twists and turns in the first half of her life. She was sold by her biological parents right after she was born. Fortunately, the people who bought her were a wealthy businessman and his wife. She lived a good life before she was ten years old. They raised her as their future wife, but they did not expect that the couple would give birth to her. A daughter-in-law cannot be a daughter-in-law, so she is asked to act as a sister to her daughter-in-law.