Entering forbidden areas together

Pinellia novel
Entering forbidden areas together
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Ling Luo’s life is hard to save.Next chapter: Yingcoffin
Yin Cai said helplessly

, "You are biased against Master, she is a very capable person."

Yun Baoyuan said, "Forget it, I hope Song Wanxu, it is better to find a Dalmatian dog, at least he has more ideas."

That night, Shao Mang stayed in Si Lingluo's room.

She clearly felt that there were figures coming and going outside the door.

There are also uninvited guests on the roof.

Si Lingluo had already rested, and she was thinking about catching these night visitors with the smallest movement. Suddenly, the mandarin duck tiles on the roof slipped, and someone caught them before they hit the ground.

Shao Mang stood up cautiously, cast a soundproof circle beside the bed, and walked to the door to take a look.

The figures who had just been coming and going had disappeared, and a familiar person was standing at the door, knocking gently.

Shao Mang recognized Zhou Fushu and opened the door after considering it.

There was a smile on Zhou Fushu's lips, but for no reason it gave people the feeling that he was coming from a bad place. This expression seemed to have been copied from Jing Wanmu's face.

As expected of a master and a disciple.

Shao Mang frowned, looked around, and let the door open.

Zhou Fushu was able to insert a needle at every opportunity, so how could he refuse Shao Mang's invitation.

Shao Mang closed the door, walked to the table, and politely invited Zhou Fushu to sit down.

Zhou Fushu looked at Si Lingluo on the bed and said, "Lingluo is indeed Lingluo. She can still fall asleep at this time."

Shao Mang did not reply.

Last time, senior sister prepared some soothing medicine, and she tricked her into drinking it during dinner.

Zhou Fushu poured a glass of water by himself and said sarcastically: "Look at the current world, it's really chilling. You two have been together in the Cultivation Academy for a few months, and your friendship is not as good as a rumor." Shao Mang said: "

About There are thousands of words about the warmth and coldness of human relationships and the fickleness of people's hearts. What's so surprising?"

Zhou Fushu was slightly startled, tilted his head slightly, and his eyes fell on her subtly: "It's really different."

Shao Mang seemed puzzled, "What's different?"

Zhou Fushu looked away, shook the water glass, and drank the overnight water as elegantly as a famous wine.

In the past hundred years, only Shao Mang could make her feel the ruthless changes in human affairs.

Although a hundred years had passed, she always felt that everything was stagnating.

It seemed like the fire in Lizhou's house had just been put out.

She lost her only relative, and Jing Yeyu lost her faith.

When they were frustrated with each other, they met in Jiyu City.

At that time, the weather in Chiyu City was smooth, and every year was like spring. In the afternoon, the bloody sunshine sank on the ground, and the shadows of the trees on the window lattice were reflected on the wall. Occasionally, a tortoiseshell cat scurried past, with a vigorous posture, and everything was fine. So peaceful.