"No--"

Pinellia novel
"no--"
small medium largeTurn on the light
Previous chapter: Mountains covered with snowNext chapter: Inseparable
"No--"

He clearly knew what Shao Mang meant when he said this. The drunkenness and the thin waist-hugging pajamas on his body were intentional, but when he looked over with hazy eyes, he calmly refused, and Si Lingluo accepted He took the bottle of wine and turned around and walked towards the bed.

"It's time, go to sleep. Classes in Xingyuan will start tomorrow, and I don't know what Master will teach us yet."

Shao Mang still sat there without moving, following her to the bed.

After Si Lingluo noticed it, she was about to turn her head to urge him when her body suddenly became light.

Shao Mang picked her up silently.

Si Lingluo wrapped her arms around the back of Shao Mang's neck as if she was prepared.

Shao Mang said: "The snow seems to have stopped."

Si Lingluo said: "Does this have anything to do with us?"

Shao Mang said warmly: "Xiao Huang can go outside."

Si Lingluo looked over her shoulder and saw Xiao Huang snoring. Then another.

"The kennel is not cold to begin with."

Shao Mang nodded, kissed the top of her hair, and carried her to the couch.

Xiao Huang felt for some reason that he seemed to be flying, but he quickly fell down, still in his nest.

It wanted to open its eyes to see what was going on, but it was really tired, and it wasn't too cold in the nest, so it fell back to sleep comfortably and peacefully.

The smell of wine in the room was still lingering, making people feel floating at their feet. Shao Mang closed the door, walked slowly to the bed, and unhooked the tent.

The bed curtains came down.

The candle was still burning, and the smell of the wine was getting stronger and more fragrant. Si Lingluo sat by the bed, waiting quietly.

Shao Mang then sat next to her and rolled up his sleeves. Si Lingluo kept staring and saw that the edges of the sleeves were neatly and beautifully folded.

After a while, Shao Mang said, "Senior sister?"

Si Lingluo said, "What?"

Shao Mang leaned over, looked into her eyes, and said, "I will help you get the hairpin."

Si Lingluo found out later. After feeling it, she tilted her head to make it easier for her to take it: "You really have to take it, otherwise it would be inconvenient."

Shao Mang's heart dropped, and he became even more confused.

They were kissing her gently, but they lost their etiquette when their arms touched. When Si Lingluo came back to her senses, she found that Shao Mang was already covering her, the ties of her pajamas were half untied, and the clothes were piled in her belly. She understood what Shao Mang was going to do next, but she refused anyway. She put one hand behind her back to support her upper body:

"No -"

Shao Mang didn't raise his face and kept her legs spread.

Si Lingluo used her free hand to push her shoulder.

Shao Mang reached out and held her hands.

Si Lingluo's face was red and her eyes were filled with mist, "How dare you..."