Mysteries

After an hour of studying the secrets

, Moyun people all passed the exam.

She turned around and saw that even Lin Yansheng and Lu Zhuo were writing papers with confidence, let alone Shao Mang and Si Lingluo.

Only she has never used the paper, ink, pen and inkstone after opening it.

Mo Yun finally turned her attention to Yu Wan on the classroom desk.

Could it be that Master specially issued this examination paper for her?

Then what is the purpose of Master doing this?

She quickly scanned the questions again and found that there were two entire pages full of similar questions.

At this time, Yu Wan had had enough sleep and was about to stand up to stretch her muscles. Her eyes met Mo Yun for a moment.

Yu Wan maintained her master's demeanor and sternly pushed away Mo Yun's gaze.

At this moment, Mo Yun felt that she understood the mystery behind the examination paper.

The reason why Master asked such questions was to warn her that no matter how high she flies, she should never forget her classmates.

Master has predicted that she will become famous all over the world in the future. On the one hand, this test paper affirms her, and on the other hand, it expresses his worries.

After figuring it out, Mo Yun no longer felt frustrated about not being able to answer the questions.

When she handed in her exam paper, only hers was blank.

Yu Wan was stunned.

She stared at the calm Shao Mang, extremely puzzled.

Shaomang didn't help Mo Yun write the exam paper, so he just let Mo Yun hand in a blank paper.

She suddenly felt that this second disciple might be able to be picked up and trained again.

Looking down at the questions on Mo Yun's blank examination paper, Yu Wan immediately raised her eyebrows and looked at Si Lingluo with a puzzled expression.

Si Lingluo was flipping through the book and didn't pay attention at all.

Yu Wan sighed.

Everyone, stop cultivating immortals, set up a stage, bring a group of people here to watch the love and hate that is exclusive to Xingyuan, and make a lot of money, okay?

She was very embarrassed.

So she seriously doubted Shao Mang's attitude towards Mo Yun now. Shao Mang didn't help Mo Yun cheat today... just because she couldn't do it either.

When class was over, she was about to go back to her private residence to sleep. Unexpectedly, Mo Yun stopped her and bowed to her with a look of 'Master, I understand your good intentions', "Master, I will never forget my roots. I will never forget you."

Yu Wan: "...You don't like me, I already knew that."

Mo Yun's face was solemn, as if she had some big plan, "Master, don't worry, I have understood the secret of the examination paper."

She bowed again and left.

Yu Wan was left confused and had to dig out her white scroll.

What?

What righteousness?

Is this girl stupid in the exam?

She said that people can't take exams often, and the boss didn't believe it.