This junior sister is not simple

Pinellia novel
This junior sister is not simple
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Learning Eagle LanguageNext chapter: "They eloped."
After finishing the not-so-simple course, this junior sister

handed out the evaluation form and asked every student to sign it.

It went surprisingly smoothly.

When Shao Mang and Si Lingluo walked out of Suisui Hall, they couldn't believe that this class was so effective.

According to their current results, when classes start in October, Xingyuan’s starting spiritual stones will be at least doubled.

It’s almost time to catch up with Elder Yuci’s Zhuchen Tower.

Shao Mang just boldly imagined that when he passed through the corridor, he bumped into Xu Zhi and You He.

Therefore, people cannot talk about it.

When Xu Zhi saw them, she had already guessed that they were also here for free open classes. If it had been before, she would have said something sarcastic.

It was also strange. Catching Shao Mang to find trouble seemed to be a bad disease that periodically broke out in her body.

The kind that has no cure.

However, at this moment, Shao Mang and Si Lingluo looked refreshed, and she was full of resentment as if she had eaten a ghost.

Under the absolute disadvantage, the disease in her body was delayed.

Just when You He was about to sneak away, Xu Zhi... passed by the two people in front of him and left without saying a word.

But who cares.

Shao Mang and You He greeted each other and said hello.

You He finally explained to Xu Zhi: "The students in our open class are male cultivators from Xumi Building. They are really stupid and do not listen to the class. They are unwilling to fill out the evaluation form. This task cannot be completed. Senior Sister Xu is angry with them." I'm not angry at you."

Shao Mang said politely, "It's okay."

She had long been used to being given trouble by Xu Zhi, and today Xu Zhi ignored her and walked away, which saved a lot of trouble, and she couldn't ask for more.

You He hesitated for a moment and asked, "I heard from Senior Sister Xu that you were assigned to Suisui Hall. The monks there are older. Did you have any accidents along the way?" When he came,

Xu Zhi was quite gloating about his misfortune.

You He didn't know how Xu Zhi found out that Shao Mang was assigned to Suisitang.

But the elderly monks are not only unstable in concentration, but also unstable in life and death. They will definitely be on tenterhooks as if life and death are unpredictable during class.

Xu Zhi felt that she would definitely be able to defeat Shao Mang this time.

You He also felt that it was difficult to lose this game.

Their students are male cultivators in their twenties, while Shao Mang and Si Lingluo's students are gray-haired grandmothers.

There can be no variables.

But these two people had steady expressions and bright brows, and they didn't look like they were frustrated.

You He was a little skeptical.

Shao Mang said: "Everything goes well."

You He was stunned.

smoothly?