Ling Luo's life is not guaranteed.

Pinellia novel
Ling Luo's life is not guaranteed.
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "What a vigilant fairy."Next chapter: Entering the forbidden area together
Ling Luo's life is not guaranteed.

Jing Wanmu took a step forward, his eyes so sharp that he could count the hair on Xiao Huang's body.

"Don't worry, I'm not here for this matter. I just want to invite you to Caige to talk about it."

She said the word "Xu" as if she was acknowledging the relationship between the two.

Shao Mang couldn't guess what she meant and hesitated for a moment.

Jing Wanmu said: "Just have a drink and talk about normal things. Don't you want to?"

Shao Mang said: "I'm just an unknown female fairy from the Yunxiao Sect. I'm

afraid I'm not suitable." Jing Wanmu smiled and said, "I'll come in person. Please, are you still refusing?"

Shao Mang returned the white jade collar, put Xiao Huang back into the storage bag, and had no choice but to follow.

The colorful pavilion is full of light, and it is a pavilion in the air. In the sky above the smart and quiet Yicang Palace, who would have thought that there is such a small world outside the towering and solemn Yicang Palace.

Jing Wanmu said: "I first chose the name 'Fei Fei Xiang Zhi Tian', but some people said it was too vulgar, so I randomly used the more vulgar word 'Cai', and it has been called Cai Pavilion."

Caifeng They chirped in unison again, spreading their wings towards Shaomang.

Shao Mang lowered his eyes and looked at them. The phoenix bird clasped its claws in tacit understanding, and was about to roll around and act coquettishly like Xiao Huang.

"In the Taoist wine, immortals meet flowers, and elegance and vulgarity are common. The vulgarity is the elegance." The wings of the colorful phoenix swept at his feet, and Shao Mang was helpless.

Is she a good person from ten lifetimes? These birds are not afraid of her at all.

How dare you be so coquettish.

But the hair is really soft enough, so it’s not impossible to pluck it out and make it into a shuttlecock.

Jing Wanmu was placing the wine. Hearing these words, her heart felt happy and a bright smile appeared on her face. "It seems that no matter how long it has been, I still like to listen to you." She was determined to clarify

everything today. , but Shao Mang didn't answer, just pretended to be stupid, and wouldn't answer if he couldn't.

Seeing that she was so defensive, Jing Wanmu didn't talk about his heartfelt words for the time being, but found a bunch of rubies and gave them to her, saying: "I should also give you some gifts. This can be exchanged for a thousand high-grade spiritual stones. Keep it." It can preserve its value even if you wear it."

Shao Mang declined: "It's too expensive, I can't take it."

Jing Wanmu couldn't believe it, "Is this already valuable? What kind of life did you spend under Yu Wan?"

Shao Mang recalled After some explanation, he explained: "Let's put it this way, I don't dare to buy such big candied haws."

Jing Wanmu put the gem on the table and said: "Since you didn't do well in Yunxiao sect, why don't you come to Xuanheng Zong, I can’t guarantee anything else, but here, the food and clothing are the best.”

Shao Mang smiled, “When I first became a disciple, Master told me not to enter this school if I was afraid of hardship. Now that I have started, , then you are not afraid of hardship."