'The bed board made a noise'

People under the eaves have to bow their heads.

Shao Mang thought about the people he had been in contact with before leaving home, imitated the sentence patterns they used to speak to his mother, and said carefully, "I'm telling you, Mr. Xiaohua, we just entered the city last night, and we came to Baifu Tower without any delay. It's really unbelievable." Take your things, but..."

She pointed to the gold baht on the table: "If this is what you are talking about, how about paying it back to you?"

Master Xiaohua regarded money as dirt and did not buy it: "This sentence is not funny, I I feel nothing. Haven't your family taught you how to speak?"

Shao Mang: "..."

Shao Mang's eyes dimmed a bit, "No, they have less things to do and their requirements are not so strict."

Master Xiaohua said . : "That's right. It would be great if you wait for me to stutter. I don't have a high understanding of the world. How can I be worthy of such a request." After saying that, she ignored

Shao Mang's expression and walked around the room. "Okay, I am sure that you must have taken my things!"

She said to the girl in black: "Hui Lan, take them."

Hui Lan took out the handcuffs that had been prepared and moved towards Shao Mang The two walked away.

Shao Mang felt that it was not appropriate to resist at this time. According to their status, they should cry out for injustice at this time. In short, they should try their best to reject the handcuffs.

But she didn't even utter a single syllable, and Master Xiaohua walked up to her unnoticed, as if she had stepped on a pulley, which was too smooth.

Master Xiaohua said in a condemning tone: "How could you handcuff them with such heavy handcuffs? You don't show mercy at all."

Hui Lan was silent, waiting for her instructions.

Shao Mang was shocked. When he and Si Lingluo looked at each other, they could see the disbelief in each other's eyes.

The two of them felt surprised and a hint of subtle gratitude at the same time.

Master Xiaohua said righteously: "Can't you just chop off their hands and feet?"

Shao Mang was speechless for a moment.

Hui Lan said: "Sir, which one should I cut first?"

Mr. Xiaohua thought for a while, with a haughty look in his eyes: "First cut the one who talks rudely."

Shao Mang: "..."

Hui Lan really wanted to show off his sword, but his eyes were cold. , as if he was used to killing like this.

Shao Mang saw her movements and planned to take action.

However, just when Hui Lan was determined to get her hands and feet, there was a clanging sound on the stairs, and a person came quickly with a long sword in black clothes, handsome eyebrows, and a panic look on his face: "Sir, something happened in the house -"

Xiaohua was calm and calm, She was extremely confident in the defense of her house and didn't take it seriously: "What could happen?"

The girl stepped forward and whispered.

Master Xiaohua's expression immediately became solemn, and a trace of anger flashed across her face. She ordered in a cold voice: "Ru Lan will stay and watch them. Hui Lan will go back with me." She was in a hurry when she left, and it seemed that

something was serious.

The girl named Ru Lan was the girl who came to report the news. She didn't have as much murderous intent as Hui Lan. She just followed the instructions and looked at the two 'prisoners' carefully.