Do not move.

Pinellia novel
Do not move.
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: No one can survive.Next chapter: She makes her heart so excited.
Do not move.

The smile on Zhou Fushu's face was the most fake at this moment.

Shao Mang tapped a few acupuncture points and tried to move the knife inserted in her chest, but she was powerless at the moment, and she was still frightened by the situation of being assassinated. Her heart was unstable and she could not take action.

Si Lingluo hurriedly knelt down and hugged her shoulders, saying softly: "Don't move."

Shao Mang woke up from his dream, and in the chaotic execution ground, only Si Lingluo could make her feel at ease.

Si Lingluo closed her eyes deeply and took a deep breath. She held Shao Mang's shoulders and let her lie on her lap. She put her other hand into the Qiankun bag to get the elixir.

She had long forgotten that there was a lonely little yellow dog in the Qiankun bag. Xiao Huang was lively by nature. When he saw her reaching in, he couldn't wait to lick it.

Si Lingluo felt inexplicably angry and brushed Xiao Huang away with one hand, accurately detecting the pill she wanted to take.

When she closed the Qiankun bag, she vaguely heard Xiao Huang's whining.

Shao Mang's lips and tongue were dry, and there were still countless resentments in her heart that did not belong to her. However, Si Lingluo fed her the elixir and pressed her fingertips on her lips, which melted more than just the elixir in her mouth.

She called out again, "Senior sister?"

Si Lingluo squeezed the hand on her shoulder and came up, covering her eyes with his palm. "Be patient."

Shao Mang didn't close his eyes at first.

A trace of warmth can be seen from between the fingers.

But when Si Lingluo touched her wound and wanted to pull out the steel knife, she closed her eyelids.

Her eyelids were pressed against Si Lingluo's palm, and Si Lingluo must be able to feel her eyes moving.

The execution ground was in chaos at this time, and Miaole Township was about to collapse.

When the steel knife was pulled out, Shao Mang turned his face into Si Lingluo's arms in pain.

Si Lingluo seemed to sigh and rubbed his chin lightly on the top of her hair, "Does it hurt?"

Shao Mang said dullly, "Yeah." Si

Lingluo said, "Sit up a little and I'll give you medicine."

Shao Mang listened. Hearing her words, he put his hands on the ground and sat upright.

Her chest was still bleeding, and she had some difficulty moving due to the several acupuncture points. Si Lingluo asked her to lean on his shoulder to find the medicine for the wound.

Shao Mang clearly felt Si Lingluo's loss, but didn't know why, so he followed Xiao Huang's example and just moved closer.

Si Lingluo looked at her wounds and pursed her lips.

After applying the medicine, she almost leaned against Shao Mang's ear: "Can you get up?"

Shao Mang nodded, "Sister, do you know where Liao Bingqi is?"

Si Lingluo supported her, "The spirit plate knows. "

When Shao Mang looked at her, her eyelids drooped and she looked lonely.