The Blessing of the God

Pinellia novel
The blessing of the living god
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Stay away from my senior sister from now onNext chapter: Rushing into the sea
The Blessing of the God of

Creatures If the world of cultivation were to conduct a competition for insidiousness and cunning, Zhou Fushu would definitely be the leader every year.

What she said was more effective than King Netherworld's fatwa, and would definitely kill someone.

The three of them didn't believe that she could find her way back, let alone that she really valued Liao Bingqi's life.

Most likely he was trying to trick them into opening the entrance to Miaole Township for some other purpose.

But she described the entanglement between Liao Bingqi and Jin Yuzhi very movingly, and she suddenly had the moral upper hand. Shao Mang couldn't refuse her, so he could only ask Si Lingluo and Yun Baoyuan for their opinions.

Si Lingluo is not good at making decisions, so the focus becomes Yun Baoyuan.

Seeing several pairs of eyes falling on her, Yun Baoyuan shrank her head: "Zhou Fushu said she taught me how to be a good person, how dare you believe me?" "How can I say this?

I have taught you, maybe our character is better If they have the slightest similarity, they are all willing to save Liao Bingqi and Jin Yu." Zhou Fushu patiently persuaded.

Yun Baoyuan was not happy to listen to her talk. To be honest, she would rather listen to Xiao Huang snore.

"Why do you want to drag us together to do what you want to do? Who will take advantage of you?"

Yun Baoyuan was talkative, but Zhou Fushu was so speechless by her words that he rarely fell silent.

Shao Mang echoed: "As expected of an immortal aunt, everything she does makes people sigh. It is you who want to do this, we are the ones who drive the spirit plate, and we are the ones who repair the Miaole Township. You have left everything behind. Afterwards, he gained the reputation of a good person in vain."

Zhou Fushu almost swore, "I don't think so in the conscience of heaven and earth. Since you are suspicious of me, then I have to make it clear. The so-called heaven assigns great responsibilities to capable people, but I am too mediocre. But you have the ability to save them. It was Heaven that chose you, not me."

Outside the ancestral hall, a deserted light shone in the sky, shining on Zhou Fushu's face.

Zhou Fushu's eyes were gentle and smooth as shadows, and he was so sincere that he felt like he was about to cut his heart out and show it to these people in the next moment.

Shao Mang couldn't guess her true intention, but he was absolutely sure that Zhou Fushu didn't just want to save people.

She had a gut feeling that there was a very important piece of information that she had overlooked.

"Records of Minor Natural Disasters" writes about the Drought Demon, Water Foam, Evil Spirit and the Creature God. When the drought demon passes by, there is a severe drought. Shuimo possesses the power of the water god and can control water and prevent floods.

The third evil spirit has another name: plague ghost. As the name suggests, when the epidemic ghost arrives, the disease will spread, causing countless deaths and injuries.

But the God of Creatures is the most special minor natural disaster among them.

The book "Records of Minor Natural Disasters" was written a hundred years ago.

A hundred years ago, the last living god died at the God Burial Platform, so in the past hundred years, the topic of minor natural disasters rarely mentioned the living god.