moon of reincarnation (END)

Pinellia novel
moon of reincarnation
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Being bullied
It has been nearly a year since the Moon of Reincarnation

was away from the chaos of cultivation. Shao Mang and Si Lingluo walked through more than a dozen cities, eliminating monsters and calming chaos, feeling relaxed and happy.

Yun Baoyuan knew the inside story and didn't contact her frequently. It wasn't until Nie Shenzhi invited her to compile a history of cultivation that she found Shaomang in Fenhuan Mirror and asked for some advice.

It happened that Shaomang and Si Lingluo traveled to Weishi City and were invited to visit Yiyingmen.

After Yun Xining learned about this, he specially asked his first disciple Yuan Lin to receive him.

The two of them enjoyed the flowers, fish, and dew in the garden for three days before Yun Baoyuan came to ask about business.

Shao Mang said: "I thought you missed me and my senior sister, so you used this excuse to invite us here. It turns out that this is really the case."

Yun Baoyuan was embarrassed for a moment, and after a while she said: "I can't achieve anything in cultivation. Now, Head Nie thinks highly of me, so I can't let her down, right?"

Shao Mang nodded, "That's the reason."

Yun Baoyuan winked at Si Lingluo, "Of course, part of the reason is that she wants to see Lingluo. Sister."

Si Lingluo was distinguishing tea. When she heard the sound, she raised her head and figured out the relationship: "That's not the case."

Yun Baoyuan said: "...It's really cold."

Shao Mang looked at Si Lingluo and smiled, no longer Making things difficult, he said straightforwardly: "You know everything I know. Furthermore, although I have written some story books, they were only works of passion when I was depressed and frustrated. I have no literacy. To be honest, I may not be able to help you." It's up to you."

After hearing this, Yun Baoyuan realized that she had misunderstood and hurriedly explained: "Am I such an opportunistic person? I came to you because I have something to inquire about, not to ask you to ghostwrite. Shao

Mang raised his eyebrows and nodded: "I see, just ask, I'll tell you everything I know."

Yun Baoyuan twisted her mouth, embarrassed, "Are you willing to tell me about Jing Wanmu?"

Shao Mang said. Mang said: "Why are

you unwilling?" Yun Baoyuan said: "Then tell me, how did you kill Jing Wanmu? At that time, you fought in the sky, and no one saw the details of your fight. Can you describe it orally? This is very important to the history of cultivation!"

A year has passed since that incident. When it was mentioned again, Shao Mang's heart seemed to be scratched by a soft thorn, and he said silently for a moment: "This matter... is indeed true. It's worth talking about."

Yun Baoyuan listened attentively.

Shao Mang said: "Do you know the Moon of Reincarnation?"

They had gone through countless tricks, and they still couldn't tell the winner. The key was that no one was cruel.

Jing Wanmu was sad and relieved at the same time.

She suddenly thought of something and floated up on a cloud. She lowered her eyes and looked at Shao Mang and said, "Have you made up your mind? You don't want the position of Immortal Head? Are you going to kill these people?" Shao Mang said: