The God of Creatures

"God of Creatures."

Even though Jin Yuzhi was offended by the fact that Jin Fuxuan sent people to kill Liao Bingqi, they have always been sisters who depended on each other and grew up together. How could they be separated because of this little thing?

Shaomang concluded that there must be something inside.

She tried her best to persuade, trying to make Liao Bingqi let go of her worries and end this dream completely.

Liao Bingqi listened to her words, but she didn't say anything for a long time.

She has heard these words before.

By the way, Jin Yu only said similar things.

Shao Mang's implication was that Jin Yuzhi's death was destined.

Liao Bingqi tried to think about it for a long time.

no.

If Jin Yu had not saved her in Zhuo Guanghai, he would not have argued with Jin Fuxun, let alone marry into the Liao Mansion out of frustration.

Neither.

Part of the memory was lost in Miaole Township, and I can't remember it.

Why did she leave the island?

What other reasons are there besides the known ones?

At this moment, the bed curtains were roughly lifted up, and the sound of ripping fabrics was extremely harsh.

Liao Bingqi looked dumbly and saw Su Muxiang standing next to her, taking a breath, and then started walking around the room, as if he was looking for somewhere to go.

Her movements became more and more urgent, and her pale and cold face was made sinister and cold by the urgent movements.

Shao Mang looked at it for a while and came to a conclusion: "Her identity in Miaole Township has disappeared, and she will return to the state of a soul. If she can't get out at this moment, she may be in danger of losing her soul." Liao Bingqi

looked at it with horror and nostalgia. With Jin Yu alone.

Jin Yuzhi's body has gradually begun to become transparent.

At this moment, in Miaole Township, it was already sunset.

The warm glow and the cold wind coexisted together, confusing the whole world.

Liao Bingqi's voice was hard: "...I will send her back."

Shao Mang secretly breathed a sigh of relief and quietly shook Si Lingluo's hand. The touch seemed cooler than before. He turned his head to look and saw Si Lingluo condensing. He frowned and pursed his lips, silently hooking her fingers.

Shao Mang didn't know why she suddenly felt so depressed, but now was not the best time. After leaving here, she had to find a classy guest house in Fushi City and ask more questions.

But the strange thing was that when she thought of talking to her senior sister in the guest building, a blurry picture flashed before her eyes.

"Could it be that Senior Sister has seen too much of Gu Lanqi in the past two days and thinks that Your Majesty is better than Junior Sister?" Shao Mang thought to himself.

Last night Gu Lanqi had a night chat with her senior sister, and her senior sister wanted to kiss her.

Shao Mang's heart suddenly jumped up and down.