Hua Tiqi's past

Si Lingluo undressed halfway and looked at her, "I'm used to taking off my coat to sleep, especially today, I was frightened."

Shao Mang thought of Zhou Fushu who was like a madman, let alone being taken away After flying in the clouds for so long, the half hour spent with Zhou Fushu was already terrifying enough.

The senior sister behaved abnormally when she first came back. Zhou Fushu must have said something to her.

Thinking about it this way, senior sister really needs to take a good rest tonight, and she cannot sleep in bed just to take care of her living habits and clothes like before.

She understood very well, took Si Lingluo's unbuttoned coat, folded it neatly and placed it on the stool beside the bed. She raised her hand to extinguish the candle. When she was lying down, her waist tightened.

Shao Mang didn't breathe for a long time, his body was stiff and his eyes were about to burst.

Because Si Lingluo's left hand was almost holding her waist, she didn't even dare to lower her waist for fear of crushing her hand, but Si Lingluo's arm was pressing on her waist and abdomen, and she had nowhere to hide, so she sank slightly. , and will be in close contact with her hands.

Shao Mang was confused for a while.

Si Lingluo noticed that her breathing was disordered, and she opened her closed eyes again, "What are you thinking about? Are you still not asleep?"

As she spoke, her upper body came closer, and Shao Mang was so embarrassed that he didn't know how to curl his fingers. It's only appropriate.

"No, it's nothing, I'm not sleepy."

At this time, she couldn't even tell who was weirder, Si Lingluo or herself.

Si Lingluo didn't like being touched by others. Even though there was a reason for what happened tonight, it would be too much preferential treatment for her. What's more, Si Lingluo was clearly angry with her before, but she didn't know why but she wasn't angry anymore.

And how could she be so...sensitive to Si Lingluo's approach?

They were from the same school, and even in her dream a few months ago, Si Lingluo was obsessed with her and committed suicide. After getting along with each other, she decided to practice together with Si Lingluo, just like what Zhou Fushu said. Same, they are close friends.

She admired Si Lingluo's erudition and knowledge, and also liked Si Lingluo's cold way of dealing with others.

Logically speaking, even if they were bathing together, she would be able to deal with it calmly, instead of being filled with... inexplicable distracting thoughts like now.

The side of Si Lingluo's face touched her shoulder and she whispered, "I'm not sleepy either. Do you want to chat?"

Shao Mang always had a warm and cool feeling on his body, and it was very comfortable to press against him.

"Let's talk..." Shao Mang said: "Senior sister, I don't want to get to the bottom of it, but I really want to know why you are angry with me. If you tell me, I will never do it again."

Si Lingluo said: "With cultivation Injecting Mu He Jian Zhui Yun is very dangerous. I am not a very important person to you, so you have to risk your life to save me. There are so many people around you, do you have to sacrifice your life to save everyone when they are in danger?" Shao Mang

was anxious. Explained: "I don't agree with this. Senior sister is very important to me."

Si Lingluo hugged her tighter, her shiny wrists close to Shao Mang's waist.