Seeking death

Pinellia novel
Seeking death
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: The bright moon was thereNext chapter: Empty streets, deserted graves, and persimmon groves
Seeking death.

Because Zhou Fushu came to cause trouble not long ago, the Yunxiao sect's combat power was damaged. Many disciples were seriously injured and found it difficult to go down the mountain to remove the evil spirits. There were many complaints from the people in the city. Nie Shenzhi had been suffering from a headache for a long time, so he dragged his body to remove the evil spirits himself. Sui, wait until dawn and the evil has disappeared before returning to the mountain to rest.

Yu Wan sent the elixir he had collected, and Nie Shenzhi thanked him, asked Yu Wan for his opinion, and then forwarded it to Xu Zhi and others.

Yu Wan was surprised. She meditated with her for a while and asked after dinner: "Is this a sexual transformation? You didn't like Xu Zhi in the past."

Nie Shenzhi had bloodless lips, white hair and white clothes, and a sad face, and said softly: " After this incident, I realized that she was responsible. Not only her, but all the female immortals in our sect also backed down. Yin Cai’s matter... both the common people and the casual cultivators were slanderous in their words. They felt sad, but they did not leave it alone. To be honest, I am not as good as them."

The spring has faded, it is early summer, the cool breeze blows at night, and the shadows of the trees are dancing.

Yu Wan looked at her for a while, feeling a little unbearable. She turned to look at the shadows of leaves on the green screen window, and said softly: "Lingluo is the most important thing to you. If I were you, I would never see the disciples eating their food." If the talisman hurts her, I'm afraid I will kill them to vent my hatred."

She said about Si Lingluo, and Nie Shenzhi was worried again, "I believe in Shaomang, but Lingluo...she is not suitable for running in the world of cultivation. This matter has After all, Shao Mang is bound to become famous. Can she give up the position of Immortal Chief that is

so easy for her?" Yu Wan said solemnly: "The head still doesn't understand Shao Mang. She is not a person who cares about fame. True love is always the rarest in the world. Just like Jing Jing Yeyu's death to save the world was the original intention of a Taoist cultivator, but she only had one determination to sacrifice herself for others. After thousands of sails have passed, the world is disappointing, how can it be the same as before. But there are spirits in the world, so how can it be There is only one Jing Yeyu? There must be someone new to take on that responsibility."

Nie Shenzhi listened indifferently and had no reaction.

The next day, Nie Shenzhi calmed down and prepared to go to the younger generation to get rid of evil spirits at night. When the palace door opened, Xu Zhi and others were waiting outside with solemn expressions.

Nie Shenzhi asked, "What happened?"

Xu Zhi and You He looked at each other, as if they had something to hide.

Lu Zhuo came out and said: "Master, all the evil spirits in the city have been eliminated..."

Nie Shenzhi frowned, "Seriously?"

Lu Zhuo's brows were filled with joy, his eyes were filled with worry, and his tone was complex: "It is indeed true. The person who eliminated the evil spirits is ...Senior Sister Shaomang."

She hesitated for a moment and then said: "Senior Sister Shaomang asked someone to take the message and ask the leader to rush to Qiyu City. The real culprit behind the scenes will be captured in three days at the latest."