"I just want you."

Pinellia novel
"I just want you."
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: She wants her aliveNext chapter: None of them survive.
"I only want you."

Because of Zhao Fanyuan's beheading, the whole royal city was in an uproar, and the elderly people in the teahouse cried out, "The Great Zhou Dynasty is dead."

It’s not clear whether they really loved Zhao Fanyuan, but after they had imprisoned him for a few days and even before his head was cut off, the people went crazy and cried out for Zhao Fanyuan’s injustice. At first, some people privately said that the emperor was unwise, but later they had more accomplices. Just hold hands and talk freely on the street.

After Gu Lanqi knew this, she didn't say much.

The eunuch was so frightened that he couldn't even hold back the cups and plates, and was sweating coldly.

The common people did not see Wu Cixing's death with their own eyes. Perhaps in order to maintain his reputation as a virtuous man, the emperor did not send troops to stop him outside the palace, which made the common people even more aggressive.

Dazhou fell apart instantly.

The people indulged in insulting the king, as if a person who had been drunk for a long time finally sobered up. The most common thing they said was, I knew that was not a good king.

The king and his ministers were all busy trying to renew Zhao Fanyuan's life. They took leave for several days and gathered in private. No one came to the court for a long time.

Speaking of which, everyone is busy, but no one is thinking about where the Great Zhou Dynasty will go in the future.

After hearing the contents of the letter, Gu Lanqi's heart felt like calm water, without any ripples.

But those useless snacks in the teahouse also told the truth, Da Zhou was really going to die.

At night, Gu Lanqi sent a message to Su Muxiang to enter the palace.

In the cold wind and silence, Su Muxiang had no time to change his clothes, so he came wearing thin clothes and stepped on the moon.

Si Lingluo didn't know why Gu Lanqi kept her, so she took the initiative to take over the job of a maid and wanted to serve Su Muxiang tea. Gu Lanqi stopped her, put her hand in his palm and patted her gently, " You just sit around and I'll talk to Mr. Su. It doesn't matter if you listen."

Si Lingluo suppressed all the thoughts in her mind, nodded and lowered her eyebrows.

Su Muxiang had been guarding the prison key in the prison for a year. His body was cold and his lips were pursed tightly. He did not show signs of depression, but he was not as energetic as before.

Gu Lanqi asked her: "How was this year?"

Su Muxiang lowered his eyelids and replied respectfully: "A year of hard work will broaden your mind."

Gu Lanqi smiled: "Hard work? To elaborate, I love today Listen."

Su Muxiang had long understood that the truth could only be told to himself.

Who cares what you are going through right now, and who really cares about the changes you make because of these experiences.

The truth can only make people leave unhappy and bring disaster.

One should never tell the truth.

She said: "You still have to maintain peace in prison. If you really want to serve the country, you don't have to lead the army, march and fight like before. Only those who are capable will take over. Regardless of experience or vision, I am far behind."