The price Hua Tiqi will pay

Hua Tiqi will pay the price

if she keeps flying like this, she will reach the Western Wilderness.

Si Lingluo became uneasy.

Hua Tiqi's matter is enough to worry Shao Mang, she can't have any accidents at this time.

"If you want to reminisce about the past, it's the same when you go back to the city to reminisce."

Zhou Fushu forced her to sit on the cloud and said in a coquettish voice: "I just like to see others anxious, and it's not like you don't know that."

Si Lingluo understood it too well. She knew that she couldn't force herself at this time, so she might as well find a way to ask about Hua Tiqi, "Does the Xuanheng Zong know that you are doing whatever you want here?" Zhou Fushu was not satisfied and poked

her face with his index finger. His eyebrows twitched fiercely, and he turned his head to avoid it.

Zhou Fushu hummed softly: "People call me fairy aunt, and I am worried about the common people. How can you say that I am doing something wrong? It hurts my heart."

Believe her or not.

How kind-hearted can a person who is keen to cause destruction be?

More than a hundred years ago, when Zhou Fushu first became famous, she behaved erratically. At that time, people said that her likes and dislikes were unknown and it was difficult to determine. But a hundred years later, there is no longer any difficulty in determining. This person is extremely bad.

Nie Shenzhi said that she left the Xuanheng Sect to punish rape and eliminate evil, but Si Lingluo didn't believe it, and she had no intention of finding out the truth.

She no longer wanted to participate in these messy things, and she no longer wanted to deal with anything except Shao Mang.

But Nie Shenzhi deceived Shao Mang into Wanyao Inn, and Mu He and Chu Hanying returned to Shao Mang again. Many things were unavoidable, and she could not imprison Shao Mang.

She didn't know what Zhou Fushu wanted, she had to ask clearly.

If she can solve it, it can at least save Shao Mang a lot of trouble.

It is not a wise move to drive with such high clouds at night and easily get hit by stray stars.

But Zhou Fushu was different from normal people. When the stars hit her, she would grab them and play with them in her hands. She rounded and flattened a few stars until they were so messed up that they could not be restored to their original shape. It was just adding work to the priests who cultivated the stars.

When she was satisfied with her play, she let the stars go.

The stars cried as they left.

Si Lingluo said at the right time: "Are you worried about the common people?"

Zhou Fushu had a pure look on her face, and her long hair moved slightly in the wind. Maybe the wind made her uncomfortable, so she rubbed her face hard, "Of course. ."

Under Si Lingluo's suspicious gaze, she spoke softly: "It will take time to make them irrecoverable."

Si Lingluo frowned and looked away from her.

This person is crazy.

Zhou Fushu grabbed her arm and shook it: "Lingluo, you don't believe me, do you? I still want you to help me."

She said: "Think about it, in the future the world will be destroyed, the world will fall, and you will die. If there isn't even an ant left, we can do whatever we want, and nothing can restrain me anymore. How wonderful will it be then?"