The bright moon was there at that time

Pinellia novel
Pinellia novel>The decadent senior sister returns to her peak>The bright moon was there at that time
The bright moon was there at that time
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "I have a senior sister."Next chapter: Seeking death
At that time, Mingyue

heard her voice, and the two people who were fighting stopped.

The night wind was bleak, Zhou Fushu retracted his hand and looked at her, his long hair moving in the wind.

Yin Cai knew that if God was right, Zhou Fushu would definitely die, which made her unable to sleep peacefully every day. For her, Zhou Fushu was her sister and her savior.

To the master, Zhou Fushu is a murderous demon who never blinks an eye.

She will never forget the kindness of Master’s teachings.

Seemingly seeing the entanglement and sadness in her eyes, Zhou Fushu said quietly: "Go back to your place."

Yin Cai shook his head in despair.

The master hates Zhou Fushu so much, but she can't just kill her relatives, which is really unfilial.

But Zhou Fushu...

Song Wanxu saw this and didn't want to embarrass her. He became a little harsher and said angrily: "Yin Cai, go back!" Yin Cai said softly:

"Master..."

Song Wanxu had a tough attitude: "I don't need your help. , Zhou Fushu doesn’t need you to help her, don’t interfere in matters between elders, it has nothing to do with you.”

Yin Cai was slightly moved.

Her eyes fell on Nie Shenzhi, and she thought to herself, with the leader here, what can Zhou Fushu do to the master, not to mention there are so many people gathered outside the hall, if there is really a danger, everyone may not stand aside and watch.

She was not someone who could hide her emotions at all, and all her inner struggles and tangles were visible between her eyebrows.

Zhou Fushu calmed down for a moment, walked around with his arms folded, and then looked at Yin Cai unexpectedly, "It seems that my fight with Song Wanxu made it difficult for you?" Yin Cai knew her,

she never discussed anything with others, and now she was like this Her tone was already showing weakness, and she quickly said: "Now that I am being tortured, can I not stop..."

Zhou Fushu was slightly startled and said, "Don't want what? Don't show up again?"

Yin Cai lowered his head in embarrassment and stopped talking. , considered the default.

Zhou Fushu's eyes were slightly cold, "You call me sister, but you want to drive me away?"

Yin Cai was ashamed.

When A Niang took her to live in Zhou's house, Zhou Liangyin never chased her away.

Song Wanxu sighed secretly. After all, she still couldn't protect Yin Cai. Yin Cai's temperament was too gentle and she was only suitable to associate with the lady Zhilan. If not, she could only be friends with a delicate young lady like Yun Baoyuan, like Zhou. An evil-minded person like Fu Shu would really kill her.

She calmed down her temper, endured the hatred in her heart and said, "Zhou Fushu, stop blaming my disciple. The current situation is special and the evil spirit is present. I won't fight you. If you understand, you should get out of here." Zhou Fushu

smiled . Wen Xu didn't seem angry, "Then I'd like to thank Elder Song for his mercy."

She looked around and finally landed on Yin Cai.