mountains covered with snow

Pinellia novel
mountains covered with snow
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: But now there is a senior sister.Next chapter: “No—”
Snow covered the mountains and

the east wind melted snow, few people came out at night on the Eight Palaces and Sixteen Peaks, and the entire Immortal Mansion was so quiet that only the sound of the wind could be heard.

As soon as Shao Mang saw the snow, he remembered the scene that night in Fushi City. He walked in the snow at night and went to Jiuwu Courtyard to ask Lin Yan for some wine.

Lin Yansheng actually gave it generously.

Shao Mang was stuffed with two jars of wine, and he choked again and again with the words he had prepared to ask for wine. Finally, he said dryly: "Thank you."

She wanted to pay Lin Yansheng spiritual stones, but Lin Yansheng changed his usual image of being a money-lover and had no desire or desire. Qiu Di said in a gentle voice: "No need, Second Senior Sister, you can take this wine and enjoy it with Senior Sister. There is nothing better than warming the wine by the fire on a snowy night."

Shao Mang couldn't adapt to such a gentle and dignified Lin Yan's voice, so he stood there for a while. , put two jars of wine on the table, moved a chair in front of him, and said, "Want to talk?"

Lin Yan opened his mouth to say something, but swallowed the words intact.

"Let's talk about it another day. Alas, it's still the same thing after all. If I say it, I won't be able to sleep again tonight."

Shao Mang moved the stool back again: "If you want to say something, you can come to me at any time. ."

Lin Yan sighed silently and said, "The road is not easy to walk on a snowy night. Second Senior Sister, please be careful."

It is no exaggeration to say that Shao Mang was so shocked by her thoughtfulness that he could not walk steadily.

After fastening her cloak, she walked on the snow towards the bamboo forest. The moonlight was cold and the snow was dazzling. The lights in the Jiuwu Courtyard were warm and gentle. There was snow on the green radish branches, but she did not feel cold, but a vivid and lively scene. , which probably indicates that it will be sunny after the heavy snow.

Lin Yansheng leaned against the door, letting the air-conditioning rush into the room, always staring at Shao Mang's back.

The slender figure gradually disappeared from view.

Lin Yansheng sneezed heavily.

Mo Yun at the end of the corridor was caught off guard and opened the door, shouting to Lin Yansheng: "You're up so late at night, who are you waiting for?" Lin Yansheng was

bored and lonely. For the first time, she was willing to talk to Mo Yun. She raised her chin slightly and said "Second Senior Sister has just come here. You've already listened to me, and you still want to ask me?"

Mo Yun was thick-skinned, so she didn't care about this. She stepped out, closed the door carefully, and said, "Jiuwuyuan is such a big place. , I guess it’s hard not to hear it.”

Lin Yansheng felt that it was quite sad. Once a person is lonely, all kinds of monsters and ghosts can pick up the conversation.

"When Second Senior Sister was here, you were good at being a coward, but when I left, you came out to seek trouble for me. Fifth Junior Sister, you are not a good person now." The only

person who can hurt Moyun is Shao Mang, and she doesn't care about anyone else. care.

"You make it sound like you are a good person. It's just two jars of wine. Do you want to use this to blackmail people into going through fire and water for you?"