Is Shaomang awake?

Pinellia novel
Is Shaomang awake?
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: "Are you going to stop me too?"Next chapter: I teach you how to write
Is Shao Mang awake?

Si Lingluo fell in such indifferent eyes. She didn't know when she landed. Her knees were sore after kneeling for a long time. Her soul and body were incompatible with each other, and she was extremely uncomfortable.

She struggled to open her eyes, and a memorial hit her back, bending her finally straight back again.

"There are countless grievances in the world. There are those who hold their grievances and refuse to die, and there are those who go across mountains and seas to complain to the emperor but die on the way. Do you think you have to take care of them one by one? No one is perfect, and everything in the world cannot be perfect. "Even if General Zhao is at fault, he is still the hero who brought half of the country to you. How can there be any reason to sacrifice generals for the sake of a few common people? Do you want to set this precedent?" Si Lingluo raised her eyes and looked at the person who spoke

.

Wearing official robes, he is probably a first-class civil servant.

The memorial that was hit on her back just now was also written by him.

It sounded like the common people he was talking about were her.

The person on the high platform wears a royal crown, his eyebrows are filled with anger, his brows are straight and the corners of his eyes are straight and sharp, and his lips are solemn and white.

When Si Lingluo saw this person's appearance clearly, she skillfully lowered her eyes and lowered her eyebrows.

really.

I don’t know if Shaomang is conscious or not.

Before she could think about it, the person on the stage had already stood up, with red threads in her eyes. The throne behind her trapped her, so she walked down the stairs and tried her best to stay away.

Everyone in the dynasty knew that the throne was covered with life-threatening cold needles. When one sat on it, the cold needles would prick one for a long time.

Si Lingluo still didn't look up.

His narrow vision could only see the floor-covering robe.

"Yes, he, Zhao Fanyuan, is a general, the founding general. He is invincible in battles and uses troops like a god." Your Majesty is still self-restrained. "But he is bullying my people. He is eating the flesh and blood of the people. He is ravaging the royal city because of his superiority. Let everyone be grateful to him."

"General Zhao has worked hard and done a great job. Is it wrong to be grateful?" "

Then why don't you send your son to his house? It's just because he raped a girl and didn't fuck your Wu Cixing family. Why are you going to indulge your son-in-law?"

"Go to the royal city and take a look around. The people of our royal city are going to flee! There are no natural disasters in the world, the demons have not yet appeared, and my soldiers have returned victorious from the battle. Why are my people still fleeing? !"

Before your eyes, the tragic situation of everyone in the royal city being in danger emerged again. Those corpses, those tyrannical military households, and the common people were stabbed to pieces by the two knives of power and morality.

Wu Cixing spoke righteously: "Your Majesty, as I have said, no one is perfect. General Zhao just wants to reward the sergeants."

Your Majesty shook his head slowly and denied, "Rewarding the sergeants? He doesn't like the gold, silver, pearls and jade from the treasury. , He doesn't like the food and grass that the people offer themselves, and he wants me to celebrate him with the people's blood."