Cha Jian Tang

Although the three generations of Mo Yun

's ancestors were all counselors who failed in the process of starting a business, she always firmly believes in one truth: one cannot be poor for three generations.

The turning point of their family is right here with her.

There was no way she would inherit her family's stupid genes.

Therefore, she trusts her own judgment very much.

Shaomang has a problem.

Just before yesterday, upbringing and morality were like two big mountains weighing on her shoulders, and she didn't say a harsh word to Moyun.

Sometimes Mo Yun admires her idle father. He is not bad at luck and has always succeeded once in his career as a counselor.

But now, Shaomang's attitude makes Mo Yun suspicious.

Has the truth been revealed?

impossible.

There were only three people and one beast present that day, and the beast was dead. She and her father were on the same page, and Shao Mang had no way of understanding the truth.

She must be overthinking.

Mo Yun changed her face and smiled.

Her sweet and friendly appearance is her invincible weapon.

"Second Senior Sister, I know you are doing it for my own good, but can you discuss it with me in advance so that I can be mentally prepared."

Shao Mang's eyes were solemn: "Since you know that I am doing it for your own good, why do you still accuse me? Fifth Junior Sister, you can't be such a careless person."

Mo Yun said anxiously: "I..."

Shao Mang didn't want to say more to her, and was still thinking about finding a sword for Si Lingluo, "Okay, you can do it yourself Go reflect on it and don't bother me."

Mo Yun was scolded by her in a daze, and she didn't think about it for a long time. She just felt that the second senior sister had a good temper.

What she just said was not serious, but she was actually sad?

Mo Yun rubbed her chin, thinking that the second senior sister wanted more and more tenderness, and she could no longer afford it.

*

Halfway through the morning class, yelling and cursing came from outside the apricot garden.

Yu Wan put down her half-knitted gloves and said, "Go and see who it is."

There were four people in the school except her.

Lu Zhuo put the book up to cover himself and fell asleep tightly.

Lin Yansheng was secretly reading a truth-telling book called "The Dark Master Is Very Domineering", his face was red and his heartbeat was beating.

Only Shao Mang and Mo Yun heard this.

Shao Mang guessed who the visitor was, lowered his head and pretended not to hear.

Mo Yun looked around, met Yu Wan's gaze, smiled softly and well-behaved: "Master, let me go."

Yu Wan got angry: "How about I go?"

Mo Yun: "..." The entire master's sect has been in a bad mood these past two days. All very bad.

Go out quickly and come back quickly.

She said to Yu Wan: "Master, I am a disciple of Xumilou. I want to settle accounts with Second Senior Sister." Yu Wan