"You forgot about her."

Pinellia novel
"You forgot about her."
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: What she wants is Jing Yeyu.Next chapter: ——Chu Hanying!
"You forgot her."

The figure was scornful and ethereal, and gradually disappeared. Shao Mang searched around in the dream sea, but found nothing. In the mist, he seemed to be hugged by someone, and his body became warmer, and he felt deeply. Fell asleep.

Yin Cai listened to the noise outside the back window.

There was no sound in the whole yard except Yun Baoyuan's sleep talking.

She waited for a while, passed through the shadows of flowers, and returned to her room.

The venison Zhou Fushu gave her was roasted and even sprinkled with pepper powder.

It's no different than adding salt to wine.

Yin Cai didn't like it, so she found an unused storage ring and put her things in it.

When she finished cleaning up and was about to fall asleep, someone behind her called her name:

"Yin Cai."

Yin Cai hadn't heard this voice for a long time. She stiffened and almost threw the storage ring in her hand.

Zhou Fushu's dress is trailing to the ground, his colorful crown is bright and clean, and his voice is gentle.

Yin Cai had known that she would meet her and had done countless mental preparations, but when they actually met, she was at a loss as to what to do.

She couldn't help but grasp the storage ring in her hand and didn't look back.

Zhou Fushu came closer and said with a smile: "Why don't you look at me? Can't you hear my voice?"

Yin Cai felt uncomfortable, as if his fingertips were pricked by a millet needle and bled.

Zhou Fushu took a few steps forward, his shadow covering her.

Yin Cai turned around quickly like a frightened young deer and pulled out the big knife on his back.

The knife lay between the two of them.

Zhou Fushu still smiled, as if he knew that Yin Cai would not hurt her, and said in a friendly manner: "We are reunited after a long separation, and you give me such a big meeting gift? I can't bear it anymore."

Yin Cai put away the knife in frustration, looking very hopeless. Backed away.

Her appearance is more and more similar to that of Yin Yuantao. It's almost a hundred years since the young slug grew into such a clear and jade-like appearance, which is somewhat regrettable.

Zhou Fushu saw that she was avoiding him, so he stopped and found another place to sit down. "You don't like venison?"

Yin Cai turned his back and reluctantly replied, "It's all about killing."

Zhou Fushu heard this. She said and chuckled, "Killing evil? The weak eats the strong. How can it be called killing evil? In this world, there are people who cannibalize people, let alone a deer that has no power to tie a chicken."

Her words were never pleasant to listen to. The difference is that, In the past, he was as evil as ever, but now he is killing people with a smile.

Yin Cai wanted to persuade her, but she didn't say anything.

Anyone in the world can blame Zhou Fushu, except her.

Zhou Fushu leaned on the back of the chair, crossed his legs, and took the posture of an elder, "Don't follow others and get angry with me, come here and let me take a good look."