Master sends out spirit beast

Before the morning class the next morning, Shao

Mang planned to go to the director's house to register Fenhun Mirror and Muhe Sword.

But as soon as I went out, I smelled a strange smell.

Go away in search of flavor.

Finally, he stopped in front of the clothes drying rope.

Moyun's arrow-sleeved robe hung on the rope, as well as a row of dead rats.

"..."

Shao Mang's scalp went numb when he saw it, so he found a sack and disposed of all the dead rats.

Ladle water, add soap, and wash your hands.

A full twenty times.

During this period, she silently listed the enemies of the entire sect in her mind. After comparing them from all aspects, she found that this was more like a supernatural event.

Catch mice, kill them, and hang them in the wine garden.

Who is more uncomfortable?

If someone really wanted to take revenge, his behavior would be a bit like that of her good master. Could it be that Master provoked another weirdo?

She had to ask Yu Wan after morning class.

In addition, she had to find a way to tell the entire Yunxiao Immortal Mansion that Yu Wan's private mansion was to the east of Yingmi Peak, not in Jiuwu Garden!

There are only a few lazy disciples living in Jiuwu Garden.

-The

disciple on duty at the Chief Mansion is still yawning, his consciousness is blurred, his eyes are blurred, and his limbs are limp.

She was cruel and pulled out a piece of hair from the back of her head. The pain caused her to show her teeth and twist her face.

Just as she was holding her head to calm down the pain, a figure appeared in front of the director's window.

After warming his neck and raising his neck, he saw that the person who came had an outstanding appearance and a kind face.

Looking again, he is an acquaintance.

The blush that faded from his face came back again.

She looked at the awnings in the deserted morning sky, as bright as green grass, like forest flowers turning into wine, and the fragrance spread thousands of miles away.

Wen Liao paused and asked, "What's the matter, Fairy?"

Shao Mang put the Muhe Sword and Fenhun Mirror on the stage, "Senior Sister Wen, let me register the two fairy weapons."

Wen Liao immediately found the book and flipped through it for a long time. .

Shao Mang suddenly said: "Senior Sister Wen?"

Wen blushed even more: "Wait a minute, I'm a little slow in doing things... I'm on duty for someone else today, and I was on duty last night too. I'm not very awake. I'm sorry."

Shao Mang said . : "The book is held upside down."

Wen stayed for a moment and looked at the words on the book carefully. Those words were approaching her seal like a seal.

It seems to be the other way around?

She immediately turned the book around.

Shao Mang saw that she was really having a hard time and said, "Senior Sister Wen, morning classes in Xingyuan only start in another hour. If it's convenient for you, can I stay on duty for you for an hour?" Wen Liao shook his head in confusion, "