Rebel

Pinellia novel
rebel
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Orchid destroys jadeNext chapter: Turning a stone into evil
The forbidden

area was suddenly opened, and the people who were supposed to capture Zhou Fushu were all dumbfounded.

Han Jixun taught at Xiuzhen Academy, so he was naturally familiar with Shao Mang and others, and immediately got angry, "Bold! You, you—"

When he looked at Shao Mang, he was strong and dignified, but when he came to Si Lingluo, his aura was unnoticeably weak. Go down.

As if he was afraid of something.

Whether it was a hundred years ago or now, Si Lingluo had never taken him seriously, and she was too lazy to observe his reaction now.

She focused on the people who came and thought it was not a big deal at first. It wasn't until she saw the disciples on Luofeng Island...and Jin Fuxun, the leader, that she realized why she was always feeling uneasy today.

Jin Fushu...

If we really count, Shao Mang and Jin Fushu have two feuds.

At first, her sister Jin Yu was obsessed with Jing Yeyu's teachings and couldn't help herself, and eventually went to the road of death. However, Jin Yu only died completely. It was Shao Mang who ended Liao Bingqi's regret in Miaole Township.

In the end, Jin Fuxun only got Jin Yuzhi's body.

Outsiders naturally know that this has nothing to do with Shaomang.

A few years ago, there were countless rumors about Jin Yu, and they were all about slandering her appearance and cultivation. Jin Yu didn't take it to heart, but Jin Fuxue's self-esteem was greatly affected. She knew that most of these rumors were for the sake of her. Flatter her or suppress her, she is strong, but not strong enough.

No matter what, she should be partly responsible for Jin Yuzhi's tragedy, but Jin Fuxun could not blame himself, so he could only resent Shao Mang.

It seems that Jing Wanmu will definitely reveal Shao Mang's identity to the public today.

When two things happened one after another, Jin Fu knew that it was impossible to let Shao Mang go.

Si Lingluo forced herself to calm down and think about a way out.

Shao Mang glanced at her to reassure her.

Si Lingluo forced a smile, but Chu Hanying was so close that she couldn't relax.

Yes, there is Chu Hanying.

The so-called young master of the demon clan, who had his bones and cramps on the God-killing platform a hundred years ago, is alive again, which is naturally a blow to these people in the world of cultivation.

Chu Hanying was also a little nervous.

If she still has spiritual power, she naturally does not need to be afraid of these people. She can fight her way out even if she fights to the death. However, this body is forbidden to the spirit. She has not been able to successfully break the forbidden spirit even after many attempts. Today, she will probably become Shao Mang's. drag.

The more uncontrollable the situation, the calmer it is before it explodes.

Except for Fang Shi's 'Chu' and Han Jixun's defense, everyone else was stunned.

This is the forbidden area of ​​Xuanheng Sect, and now the forbidden area has been destroyed.

Shao Mang and Si Lingluo were both disciples of the Yunxiao Sect, Chu Hanying was the young master of the demon clan that everyone wanted to beat up a hundred years ago, and Zhou Fushu was disliked by thousands of people.