Pingyu Mountain

When Ping Yushan

returned to the makeup shop, everyone was exhausted and even drinking water felt tired.

The morale was too low. When Mu Hejian, who loved to perform, found out, he flew out from Shao Mang's back again and stood coquettishly on the table, just about to have sex.

Shao Mang quickly stopped it and put the sword into the demon-binding talisman with some embarrassment.

It’s better not to be so high-profile about a sword.

There is a reason for the current depression.

No one expected the final result to be like this. After several days of investigation and many days of busy work, in the end, Tang Huandai only had two days left to live, and Feng Youwei... When they finished killing the walking corpses and went to the darkroom, Feng Youwei... Youwei is dead.

In addition to the dazzling sores on her body, there were countless scratches on her body. Her hair, which had almost fallen out a long time ago, was loosely tied, and her face did not look the same.

They didn't seem to be able to save anyone.

Even Lin Yansheng and Lu Zhuo were a little disappointed. When they came, they thought it was just an outing and would be fun, but they didn't know it would turn out to be so depressing.

For the first time, I faced my own incompetence.

Shao Mang felt very uncomfortable.

She fought with Zhou Fushu for so long, and finally Zhou Fushu flew up on the clouds, showed a weird smile to her, and ran away.

What is suspicious is that she did not take away Liuli Jinghuo.

But the glazed pure fire was of no use to them. It could not save anyone except Shaohua Tiqi and those walking corpses.

And her current cultivation level is not enough to be able to do anything to Zhou Fushu, and procrastination in close combat is her limit.

She didn't know whether the outcome would be good or bad.

When Tang Huandai pushed the door open and entered the inner room, several people uniformly twisted their necks and looked at her.

She smiled slightly, her expression even worse than before.

Lin Yansheng has read a lot of scripts. An ordinary ant moving house can make her imagine a tragic farewell of several thousand words, let alone such a miserable experience as Tang Huandai. If the conditions are right, she can faint from crying, wake up and write tens of thousands of words eloquently. Scold Hua Tiqi.

Her eyes were full of sympathy, making Tang Huandai unable to look directly.

Shao Mang asked: "Have you finished your work?"

She pushed Hua Tiqi into the Liuli Jinghuo, and Hua Tiqi was quickly submerged in the fire. When Shao Mang found out, Liuli Jinghuo was like a child who got candy. The firelight jumped with joy.

Tang Huandi's voice was very soft and was completely covered by the heavy footsteps of the zombies.

Shao Mang only saw her lips moving, and what she said seemed to be, "Go to hell."

After dealing with the walking corpses, they went to the darkroom together, and the tragic situation of Wei Youwei appeared before them without any warning.

At the moment, no one except Tang Huandi is qualified to evaluate this scene.

However, Tang Huandai remained silent for a long time and finally decided to bury Feng Youwei.