Apology

Pinellia novel
Apologize
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: "What to lock you with?"Next Chapter: Orange Tree
Apologize

When Yun Baoyuan learned about the opening of the Cultivation Academy, she was being beaten by Yun Xining.

After more than 30 consecutive lashes, Yun Baoyuan screamed, "Yun Xining, I am not a top, please be gentle!"

Yun Xining almost vomited blood when she heard this.

"How long has it been? I didn't admit my fault, and I didn't say what I was doing here. If I had known you were such a prodigal, you should have given it away right after you were born."

Yun Baoyuan was dizzy from being whipped, but Yun Xining always insisted. I was considerate of her and didn't use too much force on my hands, so she didn't feel much pain.

"Don't say this sanctimoniously. A few years ago, you and Jin Fuxun had a head-to-head discussion about marrying me. You already thought I was a drag. As soon as there was news from the Cultivation Academy, you sent me there. You Even before all of my disciples are dead, they are already thinking about me."

She was really raised like a golden girl. She rarely suffered, and even if she did, she brought it on herself. This was the first time she was whipped like this in public, so she spoke out of anger. Don't choose words.

But these words didn't even sound good to Tuantuan, and he looked at her worriedly.

Yun Baoyuan was stunned and rubbed her neck in circles on the beam, showing no sign of regret at all.

Yun Xi was silent for a moment, then threw the whip aside, smiled coldly, and raised her long eyebrows slowly: "Xuan Heng Zong sent a letter asking for you, you are really making yourself the meat and potatoes, Jing Wan Mu Fei wants you to go, then It's to contain me, otherwise you are a dead onion and who cares about you?"

Yun Baoyuan also imitated her sneer, but because she was hanging from the beam, her anger was wrong, and her laughter sounded like crying, " I finally spoke my true words! If you don't care about me, then leave it alone. Anyway, I can go anywhere in the world!"

Yun Xining frowned and said in a cold voice: "Who said that? If you don't find trouble again, , sooner or later I will make sure that you can’t even touch a blade of grass at Yiyingmen!”

After saying that, she threw up her sleeves and walked away.

Several of her direct disciples had just been offended by Yun Baoyuan's words, and their hearts were broken. They all just pretended not to see what their master meant and followed him away.

In the end, Tuantuan and Yingying worked together to save her.

Yun Baoyuan sat on the ground and splashed for a while, roaring so much that the birds on the trees outside the courtyard bumped against the window sill in frustration.

But the person who was supposed to come still didn’t come.

Tuantuan was also tired and advised: "Fairy, stop yelling, the sect master will never come again."

Yun Baoyuan stopped crying and looked at her in surprise.

The appearance of Yun Baoyuan and Yun Xining are not similar. Yun Xining has a beautiful face and a slender waist, but her eyes have always revealed a heavy and hidden pain, as if they have gone through many vicissitudes of life, making it difficult for people to look at them for a long time.

Yun Baoyuan, on the other hand, has a calm appearance and can't take a moment to rest. Her hair seems to be able to talk and is very noisy. However, she used the red silk ribbon very well. Every time she competed, her posture was as graceful as a colorful phoenix in the clouds, which was not without merit.