Good at committing evil

"What else?"

Shao Mang was surprised that she asked this.

Isn't this a matter of course?

Xu Zhi raised her upper body with the sword, but because the sword energy just now was too overbearing, she was completely weak, making this posture look awkward, as if she had failed in a great dance.

She didn't want to believe it.

Can a person who can waste his talents and live up to so many expectations be sincere?

Shaomang is very powerful now.

God chose her and blessed her. Even if she squandered it for three years, she was still unstoppable when she came back. When others met her, they all fell into the dust.

But Xu Zhi cannot like her as much as he did three years ago.

The two nerves representing reason and open-mindedness are both malfunctioning.

She knows that once stereotypes develop, they will last for years.

Looking up, he saw Shao Mang's robe rustling in the evening wind.

Such a scene with fluttering clothes seemed to make me even more embarrassed.

You He was afraid that if Xu Zhi continued to talk like this, someone would die, so he stood up with a weak and boneless flag and walked closer to the place where the flames of war could not burn.

Advising: "Senior sister, Master is still waiting for us to make up for the legal obstacles."

Xu Zhi looked at her.

With her current anger, it would be a matter of course to burn You He.

You He only said one sentence, no more than twenty words in total. To Xu Zhi's ears, it sounded like a fly stuck in the window screen and whining.

It really annoyed her.

Seeing this, You He said, "Then shall I leave first?"

After saying that, without waiting for Xu Zhi to express his position, he hugged his own sword and walked away uneasily.

If Shao Mang really becomes ferocious and wants to hack Xu Zhi to death, then she has to run faster.

It's all for Master.

The eldest disciple is gone, so the second disciple must stay.

Xu Zhi: "..."

She gathered some strength and stood up. Without looking at Shao Mang, she chased You E off the martial arts stage.

You He quickly supported her and persuaded softly: "Sister, I told you that Shao Mang is very powerful now, why do you still mess with her? Every time she uses her spiritual power, my sword trembles with fear, and I also Trembling with fear."

Xu Zhi scolded: "I can't control it? I've told you before, if I have a conflict with someone I can't fight, you drag me away with all your strength, so that you won't lose face. You What did you do just now?"

You He was really wronged: "I persuaded you, but you pushed me to the side."

Xu Zhi: "I pushed you away, but you really left?"

You He was condemned by her words I'm not confident anymore.

How could she forget that Xu Zhi's moral kidnapping has always been okay.

When the two returned to their residence, Xu Zhi was still depressed.

She came out of the martial arts stage where Shao Mang defeated her, but she has not yet come out of the shadow of being defeated by Shao Mang.