Orchid destroys jade

Pinellia novel
Orchid destroys jade
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Lu YuelianNext chapter: defection
Lan destroyed jade and broke

Jing Wanmu with great thought. The three huge forces in Lu Yuelian's body pulled each other and did not hinder each other. Water can bring evil spirits, and the power of drought demon supplemented by forbidden spirits, it is really invincible.

Chu Hanying was dissatisfied. It turned out that the forbidden spirit in her body was caused by Lu Yuelian. She thought that the most useless of the four natural disasters was the drought demon. The power of the clinker drought demon could be used in such an unorthodox way.

How does Jing Wanmu's brain grow?

The water threads attracted the evil spirits to attack quickly. Shao Mang stood on the spot and raised his head to take a look.

If she were Lu Yuelian, she would not carry one thing with another at this moment. The evil spirit is strong in coming and going without a trace and killing people invisible. If she is restrained with water threads, the evil spirit cannot be independent at all and is forced to become a tool, then it will be easy to deal with it. .

Shao Mang found a blank talisman seal and drew the runes with blood. When the talisman heard the word "hua", it immediately flew into the air. He only heard a phoenix cry, and a huge three-headed golden phoenix spread its wings and flew towards it. , wherever it goes, the purple fire burns fiercely, and in an instant, the evil spirits attached to the water threads roar and burn.

Lu Yuelian was not conscious. Her only reaction at the moment was to extinguish the fire with water. However, the golden phoenix and purple flowing fire were trained by Shao Mang using the glazed fire on the god burial platform, so they could not be extinguished by the water caused by the foam.

She looked stunned for a moment, as if she was at a loss.

Shao Mang saw the right moment and was about to catch her without her knowing it, but before she could collect the talisman, suddenly there was a strong spiritual force pressing down, extinguishing most of the purple fire. Shao Mang guessed who it was and immediately Collect the talisman and recall the golden phoenix.

When she calmed down, she raised her eyes and saw Zhou Fushu.

Zhou Fushu stood in front of Lu Yuelian with a smile and said to Shao Mang: "I proposed to come together last time. Why did you come secretly without telling me?"

Seeing such a situation, Shao Mang guessed. Due to the cause and effect, Lu Yuelian's suffering here may not have anything to do with Zhou Fushu. "I didn't promise you anything, but you always spoke truthfully and untruthfully, leaving me guessing."

Zhou Fushu completely blocked Lu Yuelian without leaving a trace, "I will lie to others, but I will never do anything to you. Yes, please don't accuse me wrongly."

Shao Mang was about to say something, but Si Lingluo behind him said at the right time: "Let's go first." Zhou

Fushu hesitated, wanting to delay time, and Si Lingluo was distracted. Stable, I always feel like something is going to happen.

Shao Mang listened to her words, and while guarding against Zhou Fushu, he went back to help Chu Hanying up.

Zhou Fushu smiled and said, "Don't be so heartless. I've only been here for a short time."

Based on Shaomang's understanding of her, this sentence meant... they were not allowed to leave.

With a cold face and no return of warmth, Shao Mang said coldly: "Don't you just want Lu Yuelian? She is right behind you."