"haven't seen you for a long time."

Pinellia novel
"haven't seen you for a long time."
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Returning homeNext chapter: What she wants is Jing Yeyu.
"Long time no see."

Xuanheng Immortal Mansion is connected to the blue sky, the colorful phoenixes are chirping on the top of the mountain, the elk in the mountains are holding flowers, and the white cranes are breathing, creating an atmosphere of immortal tranquility.

After saying goodbye to Lin Yansheng, the four of them arrived at the foot of the Immortal Mansion, looked up, and were mesmerized by the wonderful scenery of Xuanheng Sect.

I thought that the lush green trees in Jingshu City were already vivid and beautiful enough, and there was such a fairyland in Clinker.

In the mist, the green leaves in the mountains are washed away, which is wonderful. It is simply a place made in heaven and earth to cultivate immortality.

Shao Mang looked up and suddenly felt that these scenery seemed familiar. He unconsciously took a step forward. There were spirits in the mountains, deers croaked, and colorful phoenixes spread their wings to greet them.

Shoushan's disciples were all shocked.

These things don't even scream so humblely when courting. Is there a big shot here?

Shao Mang didn't know it was a vision, so he was pulled by Yun Baoyuan to watch the fun.

Yun Baoyuan exclaimed: "Shaomang, look, there are more and more phoenix birds on the top of the mountain? Are they singing? Are the disciples of Xuanheng Sect living so well?" The disciples who were ordered to wait here for the students of

the Cultivation Academy had a row of heads. question mark.

Those phoenix birds in the past didn't treat them as human beings, okay?

Could it be that...there are distinguished guests this time?

The two disciples looked at each other, and one of them, a male monk with a bulbous nose, said: "It's absolutely impossible. At the symposium a few years ago, the four famous sects gathered here, and there may not be such a vision. Maybe..."

The other one said Eagle-eyed said: "That's right. Isn't the most noble one in the cultivation world in Yicang Palace? It should be our sect who wants to leave the seclusion. These beasts are busy trying to please." After hearing

this conversation, Yun Baoyuan rolled her eyes to the sky. , whispered: "Even if Sect Master Jing is great, he has nothing to do with them, why are you so proud?"

After hearing this, Shao Mang didn't reply.

No matter where they are, male cultivators are the most difficult to deal with. They are old, have little achievements, hold grudges, and have little brains. If they get involved, they will never get rid of them. She is too lazy to argue with these people.

Asking the students to wait at the bottom of the mountain may also be a way of establishing prestige, but it is Jing Wanmu's prestige that is being established and has little to do with these male cultivators.

It's always okay for them to share honors.

When it gets dark, the song of the phoenix bird has not ended yet, and it even carries some coercion and longing.

The strangest thing is that they flew down the mountain in neat rows and gathered at the entrance of the mountain.

Even Shaomang couldn't calm down now.

Not only her, but Mu He's sword also made a sword cry in response to the song of the phoenix bird.

Shao Mang cast a spell to suppress it. Mu Hejian was very dissatisfied, but he obeyed in the end and slowly stopped the sound of the sword and became quiet.